New clipped pics of my 09 colts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
Finally back on here again! Things have been so crazy with our new little girl and the other kids that the horses have taken a back seat lately. Looking forward to catching up with all you guys have been up to!

Had a couple hours yesterday and today while the babies were napping to get our foals clipped and photographed - I think they are growing up nicely
default_wub.png

Such sweet boys, we are so lucky to have them
default_wub.png
The coloring/lighting is off cause our camera is dying - time for a new one! We are working on some show training to prep for shows in the spring - waiting for a show halter that fits - ours is WAY too large for them LOL

Eli (Ravenloft's Echo'n Elegance - Sired by a Buck Echo son and out of our Wittmack's Mickey Mouse daughter)

He's so teeny tiny and refined but wow he is FAT!
default_wacko.png

Eli_Lside_9_7_09.jpg

Eli_trot_9_7_09.jpg

Eli_me_9_7_09.jpg

Baxter (no official name yet - Ravenloft's ??? - sired by a Reserve World Champion son of Buckeroo and out of our BOB daughter)

Baxter_Lside_9_7_09.jpg

Baxter_headneck_9_7_09.jpg

Baxter_me_9_7_09.jpg

Thanks for watching them grow up with us!

Thanks for sharing your guys, I always like looking at others foals, especially years like this when I didn't have any. They are both very nice foals but I adore Baxter, that is a gorgeous colt.

Giggle giggle @ your little chunky monkey! Someones been in the 'good paddock/field' while you have been busy with the kids!

Thanks you guys ~ having fun watching them grow up. OMG I can't believe how fat Eli is!!!! I was hoping it was mostly fur but no, it's just fat LOL Hopefully it won't be too hard to get him fit again.

Latest posts

Back