New Camera ???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Bar P

Reaction score
We just installed a new Infer Red camera in our foaling barn. Please take a look and tell us what you think. There are no lights on in this barn and we are not sure this is the right camera. The monitor in our bedroom looks great, but when we look on the internet we are not sure if we like it. All three mares that you see are really close and a fourth that won't wait much longer. Thanks for you input.

Here is the address http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=sbarp

Here ya go Amy....this link should take them directly to the cam.

S Bar P foaling Cam

I can see the mares ok....it looks like the cam shows the colored(pinto) mare better than the lighter colored mares. I think that's how the infer night cams work......white/light colored objects seem really bright.

But it works ok for me.
default_saludando.gif

Pretty mares Amy!

Last edited by a moderator:
the cam looks much clearer to me than the other one you had, up close it is a little bright, but you can see that pinto horse in the back stall really well.

We have removed this camera and went back to the old black and white. The infer red was so strong that we could not see the mares very good after it got really dark last night.
default_no.gif

We will try something else. Thanks for your comments.

Latest posts

Back