new baby colt (pinto)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPs flat rock acres

Reaction score
very excited about our new baby here. one of the girls due had a handsome pinto don't really know if he has blue eyes have to get a better look at him today (later) but question I have is mom is a dun sire is a I guess overo his body is white and only as a little black on head is there a good chance this baby will prove pintos or no? where do I do the test to know for sure.

also guessing he might not be exactly black but grullo pinto or overo? love to know will post photos later when I get some

I will get some today he has a nice refined head on him spunky lil guy he wanders off and gets mom upset lil stinker

now I am hoping to do the test to see if he will be one that will throw Pintos anyone have any guess? His sire is a medicine hat I guess you would call him. only 28" tall so wondering how big this boy will get. did the nail test on this mare and it said filly and really was hoping for a colt just like him so I was thrilled!!!!

Wow he is very nice
default_smile.png
lovely markings and that blaze is adorable! Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back