New AMHR Registration Certificates!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
At the end of December I was sending all the paperwork in that was due and sent in my fillys cause she needed a color correction on hers anyways and I didn't want anything controversial happen when I would show her this year. Told them I would like the pics to be on hers so want to wait till I'm able to get the new registration papers on hers. Well here they are and they look mighty professional!

120093scanned_registration1.jpg

Also wanted to say all the transfer information and from temporary to permanent status is on the back of the papers.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY nice! So they've adopted a very similar look to AMHA...i'm glad they finally have photo's!

Are they like AMHA where they physically glue real photo's on the certificate, or is the photo printed on the certificate?

i love them the pics are part of the paper as opposed to being taped or glued on?

They look wonderful!!

ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but when we send in registration on a foal, we will send in photos then right? THEN when the horse is eligible for permanent at 3 years we'll have to send up dated photos correct?

At the end of December I was sending all the paperwork in that was due and sent in my fillys cause she needed a color correction on hers anyways and I didn't want anything controversial happen when I would show her this year. Told them I would like the pics to be on hers so want to wait till I'm able to get the new registration papers on hers. Well here they are and they look mighty professional!

120093scanned_registration1.jpg

Also wanted to say all the transfer information and from temporary to permanent status is on the back of the papers.
They look nice, so how long was the turn around on your papers. I sent in transfer papers early last month and still don't have them back, so just curious.

Thanks.

Looks great.

I send in my 2006 filly amhr can't wait to see hers

thanks melissa :aktion033:

No the photos are on the actual paper, not glued, which I really like. Also this isn't flimsy paper, its hard paper, can't really describe it lol.

I know you have to send pics with pretty much everything you do now with the registry, not sure how they will update the pics. I really hope they do, I can't stand it when AMHA pitches a fit about the pics I send but they aren't used on the papers anyways.

I sent my paperwork too them on December 15th. I called them last month around that time to see what was going on. Figured it was the pics and I know they have been having some problems with the new program which was competely fine. BUT, they were on hold because I needed new pics, you need to competely cover a 4x6 photograph mine weren't. After I sent them new pics everything was fine, just really need to keep after them, no phone call or anything, you need to call them, but everything is fine now, no complaints.

Yes, 4 photos required, one from each side & one each of front and back, but only 2 go on the registration certificate. I remember the Journal article said that AMHR will select 2 photos to put on the papers. I wondered if they will very often select the rear shot to put on the papers? I suppose if it's a pinto or appy with an unusual marking that is visible only from the rear, that would make sense, but otherwise I wouldn't be happy if they selected that shot!

I do like the looks of those papers, and it's nice that the photos are printed right on the certificate, not just stuck onto it. Very nice!

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing!!! I like the looks of them![/SIZE]

I'm jealous! I sent in 2 horses' papers end of December to take them permanent. Just got their perm. papers in the mail today, and they're the old kind
default_sad.png
I want the new ones! LOL

Jessi

I'm a little confused on the picture size. On the registration application, it says the pictures have to be a minimum of 3" x 3". In the instructions on AMHR's website, it says the pictures have to be no smaller than 3" x 5" and no larger than 4" x 6". So Jamie, you were told they have to be 4" x 6"??? I want to be sure I send in the right size the first time when I send in a registration/transfer.

I like the looks the of the new certificates too! :bgrin :aktion033:

Well, you can add me to the confused list as well!
default_wacko.png
:

I thought the photos had to show the feet in all photos? :eek:

The picture size also has me stumped.
default_wacko.png
: I have sent 3 x3 to AMHA with no problems YET, However I also sent along (2) 4 x 6 of the side shots just to be safe.

I will be watching this thread closely. :lol: Since I have 3 that need to go perm. this year and 3 foals to register yet, so this should prove interesting.
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Ok the minimum size is 3x5, the maximum size is 4x6. I just find it easier to print out a 4x6. So yes you can go smaller then a 4x6 sorry I forgot to mention that.

In the Journal they do say they must show everything on the horse, but no argument on my pics.

Ooooo those are very nice.....does this mean I don't have to attempt on being the artist that I'mnot when trying to draw markings..... :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Latest posts

Back