New AMHA Calendar - '07-'08 Special Edition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Tommy and Dawn, you know I will always be a HUGE fan of your handsome boy, Catch (Mr. May/2008)!
default_wub.png
:

But, I just gotta say.....
default_whistling.gif
:

:new_shocked: That "Mr. October/2008" sure does make my heart sing!
default_wub.png
:

"WCR Backstreet Blues"... :aktion033: HUBBA, HUBBA!!! :new_multi: :538:
default_whistling.gif
:

Did anyone else get their Calendar today too? :saludando: Which are your favorite months? :lol:

PS. THANK YOU TO AMHA, I absolutely LOVE my new calendar, and am gonna enjoy each awesome "pictorial view" of EVERY MONTH now, throughout the next year!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi painthorse61,

For current AMHA Members, the calendar is included free along with your October/07 issue of the MHW Magazine.

If you are not a current member, you might visit the AMHA website at http://www.amha.org and see if you can contact someone at the AMHA office to advise if/how they can be ordered.

Hope this helps.
default_wink.png
:

I have been waiting for others to rave about the calendars since I got mine over a week ago. (I get my MHW first class mail which is actually overnight I think - really fast anyway).

My favorite months are October 2007 (FWF Blue Boys Magic Man) and November 2008 (Cross Country Call Me Awesome). We only have 4 mares in our broodmare band, and these are the sires of 2 of them!!! Our Cross Country Awesome daughter is bred to the stallion in my avatar for 2008.

Thank you JSW Farm and Thousand Oaks Ranch for picking these stallions for the calendar!! And thanks to AMHA too.

My favorite month is August '08 which was the Triple K month. I just visited Tami and Mike yesterday and saw all 3 boys in person. What a nice place and, of course, Tami and her hubby are soooo nice!

Oh I am thrilled beyond words with my calendar! My birthday is in MAY and who do I get to stare at for a whole month but...CATCH! I love love love spots and am so happy that he was chosen for the month of MAY! Of course I had to go through and drool at tons of others...October 2008 is a gorgeous horse! I don't have my calendar here to see who it was again but oh drool!

:aktion033: Great job! Now...how do I get my horse on the next one? lol!

It was slightlly glued to the inside back cover. The mag is so HUGE maybe you haven't gotten to it yet :new_shocked:

BUT - why am I just getting it now when it appears that all the ads are promoting the World horses?
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back