New Addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BannerBrat

Reaction score
Hello!

I decided I wanted a dog to keep me company up at the barn where I train, and so I looked around and found Corgi Puppies for sale, oh my are they trouble. :) Meet Trace (like the piece of harness.), a 12 week old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I just wanted to share him with you all.
default_biggrin.png

391781237.jpg

391781236.jpg

Oh boy is that one adorable face!
wub.gif
I love Corgis...hope to have one myself one day!

Corgis are the CUTEST but can also be the BRATTIEST.

Enjoy and good luck.
default_biggrin.png

Hello!

I decided I wanted a dog to keep me company up at the barn where I train, and so I looked around and found Corgi Puppies for sale, oh my are they trouble. :) Meet Trace (like the piece of harness.), a 12 week old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I just wanted to share him with you all.
default_biggrin.png

391781237.jpg

391781236.jpg
You are sooo lucky.I just love Pembroke Corgis-I have owned them for over 38 years and even bred and showed for a few years.Now I have only 3 spayed bitches- all red and white.Puppies are such fun and Corgis are little clowns.I am sure you will enjoy him.Wish I were close enough to visit and get a puppy fix.

He is just adorable! I have always said I am a cat person. Until I have gotten this puppy I have now. She has made me a 50/50 person!!! Have a great time with him!

Enjoy! I have a black headed tri Pemmie and now am hooked on the tailed versions. Corgis, both breeds, just being smiles.
default_wink.png

Back