Neverending Saga: Movie star in the family?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Marty, I am so happy for you and Dan. Way to go Dan :aktion033: :aktion033: and to think I deleated his christmas email to me....now he'll become rich and famous, and I will be able to say, "I remember when I got a email for a christmas exchange way back when" ........and no one will believe me :bgrin Corinne

That is SO cool for Dan. Also.....FYI........this is a bigger deal than you are making of it. If they take someone and do that much prep for a small part that, they really like him and really see something special there. "Star Potential" or whatever you want to call it. That intangible thing that makes one person stand out from a group. Most "extras" or small parts like this don't get that sort of attention or preparation.

Seriously, This just may lead to even bigger things for him, which would be a wonderful thing for him and for your family. :aktion033:

Can't wait for the movie to come out! :lol:

Nah, Mare, don't think we have any dillusions of grandeur here.......

They had the school yearbook ahead of time and had certain kids checked off that they wanted to "observe"

They had to watch their walk, and listen to the sounds of their voices, basically snoop on them by following them around, stuff like that before they put the chosen few in the library for the interview.

I don't understand how they could sign up a minor like that without the school having to call me or get my permisson or anything. When I asked the office staff they said they didn't know either. Dan will be 18 on March 1st so maybe they said that would be ok. I have no clue. But he signed a lot of papers and not even sure what he signed. Holy mackeral that child!

The rest of the extras agreed to get no pay but they did tell Dan and the girls with the speaking parts that if they use him, they would have to pay him a fee. They said they "wouldn't forget him" so how unprofessional and weird is that ? hmmm

By the way, now he tells me that they even made him wear "their boxer underwear" instead of his own underwear too, for pete's sakes, what is up with that? and you should see what they did to his eyebrows! yikes. It'll wash out eventually I hope.

That's really exciting.

Years ago a couple of our local DJ's were talking about a sitcom they were on and that they had small speaking parts. They said that automatically gave them a SAG card.

Thinking Dan can now get his SAG card if that is true.

OMG MARTY! That is SOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!! I can't beleive that! I will DEFENETLY be watching! I LOVE Mariah Carey!!!!!! That is WAY AWSOME!!!!!!!

Gage

Oh Marty

Watch out Hollywood, here comes our Daniel. He will be a Super Star.

I can't wait to see the movie. I know he was excited to be pick. I am so

happy for him. Hey you never know, you may all be moving to California

to live, while Daniel makes all the movies. Just don't be forgetting all of

us little people... Your the Best Marty...

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: way to go Daniel :aktion033: :aktion033:

You make us so proud. Where is the popcorn and lets see this wonderful

movie... :lol: :lol:

See we've been telling you hes a STAR now someone else has realized it. Now dont go being a stage mom will ya. Congratulations Dan good job asking what was in it for you who knows they may be back once they see him on screen.

Oh, how exciting!!
default_yes.gif
: Please tell Dan "Congrats" from me, and good luck with the movie, that is one movie that I will be sure to go see, just to see HIM. Woo-hoo! :lol:

That sounds soooo awesome. Like something you only dream about when in Highschool. He got to wink at Mariah Carey!!! WOW :new_shocked: Really cool!!

Latest posts

Back