Netflix??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
I have Netflix which I watch through my laptop, but am considering putting to the TV through an Ipod. Does anyone know what GB of Ipod one would need for this?

Sorry I can't answer your question Sue, but wanted to ak you a question since I had been wondering about it myself. I have seen them advertising it and when I looked into it online, it looked like it was most likely a lot of older movies and nothing current thats any good?? Is that what they are? Are there many decent top rated current movies on there?

We have Netflix that we watch thru our Wii.

The circuit:

We used our AT&T wireless thru a small wifi router in the house. Got about 1 meg download and the movies were OK. Then AT&T put the screws to wireless users.

I got a CLEAR wireless wifi modem and have about 3 mb download and unlimited service and so far the movie quality is good.

Netflix:

Most of the actors are dead from old age. I didn't see anything newer than about 10 years old. If you like old classics, they are there.

Thanks Al! Long time, no hear. Good to hear from you again stranger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue, this isn't going to help you either. Sorry. I don't get the instant movies downloaded to my Wii. I get the DVD's sent through the mail and they are all the new movies that are just coming out on DVD. No problem......just stick them back in the mailbox and they send a new movie/movies depending on your plan. We think it's great for the money. And you can stop and start the service with no problem. Never a hassle of any kind.

Thanks, I've been in here a few times. Made a few comments. Been extremely busy with ADS and AMHA.
default_saludando.gif

No answer either, but great to see you back! Hello!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

Sorry I can't answer your question Sue, but wanted to ak you a question since I had been wondering about it myself. I have seen them advertising it and when I looked into it online, it looked like it was most likely a lot of older movies and nothing current thats any good?? Is that what they are? Are there many decent top rated current movies on there?
There are a few current movies, nothing super brand new on-line, but as I live half an hour from the closest town, it is by far easier and cheaper to watch one of these older movies that I haven't seen yet, then spending two trips to town just for a rental; plus the rental fee. You can get a one month free trial right now...PM me your e-mail address if you'd like me to "invite you"...that gives me a free month. LOL! Getting smarter, have a few friends I told about it, who have gotten it, but I didn't "invite" them, so got no credit.

I haven't a Wii or any other gaming attachment that I can route it through, that is why I am considering an Ipod.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few current movies, nothing super brand new on-line, but as I live half an hour from the closest town, it is by far easier and cheaper to watch one of these older movies that I haven't seen yet, then spending two trips to town just for a rental; plus the rental fee. You can get a one month free trial right now...PM me your e-mail address if you'd like me to "invite you"...that gives me a free month. LOL! Getting smarter, have a few friends I told about it, who have gotten it, but I didn't "invite" them, so got no credit.

I haven't a Wii or any other gaming attachment that I can route it through, that is why I am considering an Ipod.
Thanks for the invite, but I'll have to pas for now, as we don;t have any type of gaming console either, and I don;t have high speed internet either, which is something needed to download movies. I was hoping that maybe there were lots of good movies offered...enough to make it worthwhile checking into getting some sort of gaming console/device.

We were getting the Netflix DVDs through the mail and now we get unlimited movies through our Wii and I also get 1 DVD in the mail. Most of the movies you get through the gaming devices are not new that's why I got the package to also get 1 DVD in the mail, so I can get the newer movies.

Latest posts

Back