NEMHS show last weekend at Big E

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showmofffarm

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone did at the NEMHS show that was last weekend at the Big E. How were the class sizes?

Natalie - how did yours end up doing in the Championship classes??

Hi Laura,

Well we had ok time, Sqeaky won her Am Jr Mare class on Sat, and it turned out to be the mystery class, so I won $100 and I got talked into putting Tommy in liberty,. I have never done it with him and hes not a good catch, but he went out and put on nice show and I caught him quickly and he took the 2nds out of 12, Libertmere horse won all the first and boy he did incrediable job moving and deserved to win.

We had to leave Sunday AM, Got call brit was foaling and had pinto filly and we had to get home to check on things.

I have to say it was great run show, They gave out $2 tickets instead of ribbions and you could buy tack or use on showbill, I made $50 to use on my tack bill, they put on great clambake dinner for everyone for free followed by entertainment - "ELVIS" , it was a ball. I hope they will do show again next yr...JANE

We did ok. My gelding is very chubby! Friday was tough, Ammy level 1 and 2 were combined, we did well in color taking both 3rd’s out of 6. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to give us any points. Then we tried liberty and did ok, but there were 12 and we didn’t place. That’s ok, I caught him! Lol

Saturday we took 2 first’s and 2 seconds out of 3 in out ammy class. It gave me the 2 points I needed to make it onto the honor roll! We tried liberty again, he did better, but so didn’t everyone else…..
default_whistling.gif
: ….. Jane=P!!!!
default_whistling.gif
: Sunday, we got one more point in color, still need 3, but that’s ok. Hopefully we'll get them.
default_smile.png

I did get to help the Walshes on Friday in the Jr. Mare Championship class and I got to show Jane's Squeak in her Amateur Championship class and color class on Sunday while Jane stayed on the phone with her nephew when Brit foaled. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back