Need some help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashsnewmom

Reaction score
This is going to be my first year going to nationals and I am only taking my gelding. I don't think I will be able to make him as pretty as I think he should be, so I was wondering if there is anyone that can help me either clip him and then put the finishing touches on or I can clip him, but if someone would help put the finishing touches on. If you are going and willing to help (any help would be greatly appreciated) please let me know. I would really appreciate if someone would be willing to help me.

Thanks!!

I Cant clip at all but I know someone who is going and will be clipping and razoring- she was there last year doing this as well.

I am sure to that in the warm up ring (or in gate I mean) you will find many people are very helpful and will be more then willing to help

I have a gelding we are showing so I will be there actually 2 so we should be around the warm up area with goop and rags in hand if you need help. You can email me or check out my website to see Raven (most people recognize me cause they see her and or foxy)

Hi Julie,

I saw a post on the sale board a few days back. Someone posted about clipping and such at Nationals.

Latest posts

Back