Need some help up here in the frozen north!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
All,

It is cold, it is snowy, where is spring?? Lots of big belllies but no babies yet! Please, for all of us in the frozen north post your warmest, sunniest, cutest, yes some day it will be warm and green again photos!

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
default_smile.png

I love posting warm photos. :D It's not warm here yet I'm afraid... These are from the past 3 years or so, I hope they warm everyone up a bit! They sure reminded me that the summer heat is much better than the winter cold!

DSC00481-1.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

saraspics264.jpg

saraspics158-2.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

saraspics258.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

diva3.jpg

saraspics156.jpg

saraspics091.jpg

saraspics048.jpg

Myah.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

I can't wait for spring to arrive. Heres my warm photos. I have alot so I'll only post the things I'm looking forward to doing in the Spring/Summer days.

My Baby Feather:

feather_baby.jpg

My Shyan and I taking a warm drive:

Shyan_drive.jpg

This was a good idea stormy. Looking at these pictures I

can almost feel the heat and smell the green grass. When

that picture of me and my pinto was taken I remember

it must have been about 90 degrees in the shade that day!

pinetreesizzler005.jpg

loneoakaug26007.jpg

loneoakaug26019.jpg

We have warmed up to 35
default_aktion033.gif

I better not post very many or I'll never quit...

One I love that hubby took......one of our little colts..River Wood Rapid's Inquisitor

QUIZCUTECONTEST.jpg

another that hubby took of a sunrise

DSC_0012.jpg

and our good ole gelding... Summer Supreme

big_42supcart.jpg

My daughter and I volunteer with our minis at a youth enrichment center that happens to be 1 1/2 miles from our house so we always walk there. On this particular day it was 98 degrees out. When we arrived it was obvious that we were very hot and tired. The kids immediately took it upon themselves to get buckets of water and brushes. Then they dipped the brushes in the water brushing the horses to cool them off. It was so sweet.

IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya, I feel much better....can almost turn the furnace down looking at these! There are sure some great photographers out there Too!

Beautiful, but I can tell you the heat is really a drag too,,heat,humisity and bugs..not good to look forward to..but that said I can't wait to be able to walk outside again ..I can't take a chance on falling right now and have to drive to the barn!

Maxine

I remember this day in August.........HOT....I think the girls would have stood under the water hose all day.

004.JPG

Darn it sorry, it not compressed

I was thinking about doing a topic like this too! I can't stand winter! Hope this helps
default_biggrin.png

cassiezoey.jpg

zoeyhead.jpg

groupfoals.jpg

MVC-054S.JPG

MVC-022S.JPG

Duke5-26-0633.jpg

ok I'll stop for now! LOL

~Jessica

well it was 85 here today! i dont know what this cold is you speak of? Snow? come visit my place bring the horses! haha

well it was 85 here today! i dont know what this cold is you speak of? Snow? come visit my place bring the horses! haha
I would in a heartbeat! If I could, I am hoping to move south one day, I'm still young only 19 lol. It would be great to get an early start on training and showing, my busy show season really doesnt start til May, because April is still iffy up here We've gotten a foot of snow in April!! I wish I could hybernate(i know thats not spelled right) LOL So one day I'm getting out of this, you know what, hole! and moving south! lol

~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back