Need Registry # of a Stallion AMHA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhminis

Reaction score
Hi, I purchased a mare at a registered miniature horse auction: Wolf Creeks Tiffany (love her) and she is suppose to be bred to Simmons Dancer a 28" AMHA stallion. I noticed on the Breeder/Service Certificate that the seller did not put the stallions Registry# on the form. I am a new member of AMHA but I guess I don't have access to the Studbook or any other way of looking up a Registration # ? Am I missing something - should I be able to see this info with my regular membership? Would someone be so kind to see if you can find this stallions registration #. If I can't find it - I will have to try to contact the seller: Tommy Simmons, Coon Rapids, IA. If anyone has an e-mail address for him that would be great also. Thanks in advance for any help you might offer me.

Sorry, unless his name is a little different then what you wrote, the stallion is not registered AMHA.

To get in the studbook you have to pay for it yearly. Contact AMHA if you want to be able to get into the registry.

I did find a Simmons Little Dancer, a black pinto. His registered number is: A156312. He is owned by Tommy Simmons

As well as a Simmon Flash Dance, a sorrel pinto. His registered number is: A137324 and is owned by Ralph Page and bred by Tommy Simmons.

You need to have the right one and hopefully Tommy Simmons is submiting in a stallion report so that the resulting foal can be registered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for looking it up. I ended up calling the previous owner and the stallions full name is: Simmons Little Dancer and his Registry# is A156312. Sometimes when you don't know the previous owners - I am hesitant to call them. They were extremely nice and informative regarding the little mare that we purchased.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back