NEED PICTURES!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toniweeone

Reaction score
SmallHorse Press is looking for candid pictures of Minis for use in our books.

I'd like to see your Minis doing all sorts of things, especially jumping or driving or being handled. NO professional photos or show photos, please!

Other shots of Minis around the house, around the barn, playing, etc. are also invited.

Post your pictures here and I'll contact you. OKAY, just discovered I can't reply more than 15 minutes apart on the forum. So...

email me offline and tell me which photos are yours.

If we use your photo, you and your farm will be credited with in the book.
aktion033.gif

Thanks!

Toni Leland

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question....I have some nice pictures of some horses that I have sold...

They belonged to me at the time but don't now...what are the rules about that?

th_100_0344.jpg

Here's one of my Daughter Kasey Winstead and My yearling Stallion Canterbury Excalibur.........will this work......

Jenn

Here are some of our pics. I had a better one of kyle driving but now i cant find it

kylejump1.jpg

patchesdrive.JPG

kyledrive1.jpg

thanks dimi!! that is one of my all time fav pics because neither of them knew i was taking it. i love candid shots!!

some of my favorites..especial "Last Respects"

sillyboy.jpg

watchdogannie.jpg

lastrespects.jpg

lilylaugh.jpg

This is my son Loren, who is 2 1/2 and his 34 inch rescue grade mini gelding, Rocky Rocket.

(please ignore the horse grooming supply at the bottom of the picturers. This is just a place where I can have them on line so I can post them here too
biggrin.gif
)

1washingrocky018.jpg

1washingrocky003.jpg

1washingrocky002.jpg

And jumping

jumpingrocky023.jpg

jumpingrocky024.jpg

And playing

rockyrocket012.jpg

rockyrocket016.jpg

I am still stuck on the one with Lacey and Ron.

Fran

'>My Webpage

There are all kinds of photos on my website "fun photos" page. You can use any you want from there.

Here is one I got this past weekend

tootngirl.jpg

I have some great trail driving pics, but am at the world show and can't go thru them right now. I will try to as time permits but it may be a few days as we are setting up.

Latest posts

Back