Need Pics of color patterns

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bits

Reaction score
Happy New Years!!

Cindy 4h and I are doing a color pattern test for the Norfolk County hipology test(Massachusetts). We need pictures of color patterns. If anyone could send us some pics of various color patterns to be placed on the display that would be great. I think there needs to be 8 patterns.

However the more the selection the better. Anything unusual would be great. Also the closer up the pictures the better. Or if anyone knows of a place we can get some pictures of color patterns that would be appreciated also. After we have compiled a bunch we will make our selections.

Thanks for any help.

here are some coloured horses i bred and/or own. Feel free to use any of them.

Black Tobiano Pinto mare, with Chestnut Tovero pinto filly

804450.JPG

Silver Chestnut Splashed White

784479.JPG

Bay Sabino

470733.jpg

Chestnut Tovero

871735.jpg

Silver Dapple Tobiano Pinto

878884.jpg

Bay Splashed White

878886.jpg

Black Sabino/Minimal Splash

803498.JPG

Bay Framed Overo/Sabino

338530.jpg

Liver Chestnut Varnish Appy

508861.JPG

Silver Bay Medicine Hat Overo

653569.jpg

Black Tobiano

328705.JPG

look in the driving forum in my thread "future driving teams" to see good shots of 3 silver black blanketed Appaloosas....

Here is my chestnut leopard Appy, you can use these pics....

RenegadeleftApril08.jpg

Varish roan Appy mare...

Melleft.jpg

Black Appy with small blanket and spots

StarDusttrot2s.jpg

Here is my Black near leopard appy stallion.

100_048-1-1.jpg

Black leopard appy mare.

100_7040-1.jpg

Bay Roan Tobiano mare.

100_4805-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to use mine. My website is www.CheyAutRanch.com and each horse has a link to their photo album.

On this page http://www.cheyautranch.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page11.html I have a black leopard appy, a black appy that has a large spotted blanket and appy roaning, and a chestnut pinto who has at least tobiano and splash (he and the leopard also have a blue eye... the leopard is also splash (negative for LWO) but has no splash markings other than the blue eye).

On here http://www.cheyautranch.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page10.html is Ruby, a chestnut mare with tobiano and sabino; Tango, a silver bay appy who has a spotted blanket; Sage a chestnut varnish appy; Jewel is a bay who has at least tobiano and splash; Sierra and Solitaire who are chestnut with at least tobiano and sabino; and Design who is a silver bay with tobiano and sabino at least.

http://www.cheyautranch.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page16.html there is Jackpot, a bay pinto who is at least tobi and splash. His photo link no longer works so if you want more pics of him I can give you the new one. I plan to fix it today (just haven't yet) so it will work soon, just not as I type this...

Latest posts

Back