Need info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been looking at fillies, at many different farms, and today I came acrossed a website that had two of this year's fillies that I really like and I closed the window by accident, and now I cannot find it again. I found it through Breeders Connect and their names were Shez All That and Temptation Eyes. If anyone knows who bred these two fillies, could you please let me know who it is so that I can go back and get the info that I want.

Thanks so much

Jodi

P.S. It was a TOTAL DUH moment!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I checked the AMHA studbook and they are not listed. But you might call AMHA and see if they have been registered yet since AMHA.

Millie

Thank you, Millie, for trying. I can't, for the life of me, remember the prefix on their names but I am pretty sure they had one. I feel like such a dummy! Thanks
default_smile.png

Jodi

Jodi - I also check AMHR studbook. AMHR studbook is so much better than AMHA because you can type a keyword of the horse's name and it will pull up all the horses with that name in their name.

Sorry - but although there were two shez (sorry i forget the rest ) they were not this year's foals.

There were no temptation eyes listed.

If you were surfing different web sites from the breeders connection - you could check your searches and you might be able to locate the site again.

If you were just going thru the breeders connection - if they have a keyword search you could try that.

Millie

It's time consuming but your computer should have a record of the sites you've visited. It can be listed according to "days" visited (like today, last week etc.). It's called history. Time consuming to try to revisit all those sites but if you really want to find it that would be a way.

It's time consuming but your computer should have a record of the sites you've visited. It can be listed according to "days" visited (like today, last week etc.). It's called history. Time consuming to try to revisit all those sites but if you really want to find it that would be a way.
... or you could just google it which takes 2 seconds ... I believe the website you were looking for is this one: http://members.aol.com/sixgems/foals2006.htm

:saludando:

Carina

Good Morning,

Could you have been on Flying A Farms website?

Here is what I found:

Flying A Beausoliel's Shez All That AMHR# 243318A

Found her in the ASPC/AMHR Stud Book.

Karen

YAYYYYYY!!! Carina, that's it! Thank you SO much!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back