Need help with a name for this guy.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Technicolor Pony

Reaction score
Hi again all..... we haven't posted in a long time, but had a new baby on Sunday and my husband and I can't decide on a name..... We'd like it to include "Sioux" and "Mystic" or "Mystical"..... I think he is Smokey Black and has "Butterfly wings" across his withers. The pictures are terrible (just like my camera that took them, because my good camera bit the dust).... This is our first baby in 3 years and we are so excited!!!! Thanks everybody!

sunnyhead3.jpg

newbaby017.jpg

good_baby.jpg
sunnytrot4.jpg

how bout

Mystcal Sioux Butterfly

Chief Butterfly Sioux

Sioux Flying Chief

Three Socks A Sioux (LOL , my daughter thought of that one)

Jenn

I love it! Keep 'em comin'.... oh, and I forgot to add that we call him Sunny around here. We had thought about Sioux's Sunshine Mystic or Sioux's Little Sunshine Mystic, or Sioux's Mystical Sunshine.... all the sunshine makes me think of Palominos....lol..... Or there was Sioux's Mystical Suncatcher..... Mystical Sioux Suncatcher.... I just don't know!!!!! lol......

Yes I agree Sunny reminds me of golden/red horses. Maybe just call him Sonny-lol!

Here are a few suggestions keeping your "sioux" theme in mind. I'll include the meanings behind the sioux names and add a few more as they come to mind.

*Sioux Mystical Kimimela (butterfly)

*Sioux Smokey Kimimela

*Sioux Mystical Chayton (falcon)

*Sioux Smokey Chayton

*Sioux Mystical Wachiwi (dancer)

*Sioux Smokey Wachiwi

*Sioux Smokey Wakanda (possesses magical power)

Latest posts

Back