Need help picking one!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
Took these today of Robin and Lucky, for an ad recognizing Robin and her 13 foals!! Now I can't decide which I like best, this is the narrowed down list!!

roblucky1.jpg

roblucky3.jpg

roblucky4.jpg

roblucky5.jpg

Oooh pretty mare and foal! I like the third photo the best.! I love how they are both looking just the same and it shows off the pretty profiles
default_yes.gif
:

Gorgeous!!! I like the 3rd best but I think the lighting in the second is a bit better. Would you be able to brush out the lead ropes? That would really make a sharp photo. Great job!

I dont really care for any of them as the lighting is bad, but out of them I would go with #3

I like the 2nd one also- the lighting is better and it really shows off her nice big eye and expression. The first one appears slightly out of focus and not great lighting. The 3rd pic would be my second choice.

Probably #3, I like #2 a lot because the lighting is slightly better in #2 and you can actually see the horses, but #3 has a better pose.

Andrea

The lighting is better in the second because by some fluke I did a better job of processing. I think I forgot to put the first through the filter, by the looks of it! LOL! Luckily, my best friend happens to be a photoshop whiz, I'm getting her expertise as we speak!

another vote for #3. It shows how she has "stamped" her baby with her beautiful profile.
default_smile.png

hahahaha I liked the 1st one and the 4th one the best! The 3rd one doesn't seem as natural and candid to me. Very pretty horses by the way
default_yes.gif
:

I honestly like the third and fourth ones the best. IF you send me the original large photos. I can touch them up a bit if you want me to. Wouldnt be a problem. Just email them to me at [email protected] and I would get them done asap. I have touch a few touch ups for forum members here. One of the ones I have done is this one...
AfterEdit1_2.jpg

Removed the background as requested by owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all very nice! But my choice is #3 :aktion033:

roblucky4edited.jpg

i hope you don't mind, i took my fav and played with it a bit in photoshop to improve the lighting. Did the best i could. I work at a photography studio editing photos and doing photofinishing so i really hope you like it
default_smile.png

nice horses by the way

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back