Need help naming a puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselady

Reaction score
I just got a new addition to our family (well actually a few days ago). He's the first boy in our family in a long time and just can't come up with a name. He's very head strong and going consistantly until he just falls out from exhaustion. I have an older female named Lucy (named after Marianne Faithful's song The ballad of Lucy Jordan). Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

S7300722.jpg

S7300725.jpg

S7300720.jpg

and this is Miss Lucy (spoiled rotten)

S7300450.jpg

Thanks sooo much

Mendy

I thought about that but my stepdad and my brother in law are both named Ricky.. lol

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

He is ADORABLE!! I think a name that went with his color would be good, something like Buttescotch. Haha, that's just my thoughts though. Whatever you name him won't really matter, he's still precious
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
Very pretty, Oh, I mean, hansome little puppy you got there
default_yes.gif
Not good with names myself, but Peppy came to mind.. We need to change our outside dog's name from Hoss, to Pogo.. He is coming up on 4 yrs old and is very much still hyper. He "bounces' around all the time. But when you look at him, he looks like a Hoss.. Big like a moose.. :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I don't know of a good name but he could not be any cuter!!! I could just hug him to pieces
love0034.gif

Thanks so much for all the suggestions.. we are going to put them in a hat and pull one out.

Mendy

He sure is a cutie
default_wub.png
What about Coal or Cody. Both names that I have loved for a long time
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back