Need help finding a harness part

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamcatcher

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I seem to be missing the straps that attach to my breeching. I have looked all over and cant locate replacements for them. Maybe they are called something im not aware of? My harness originally didnt come with one so I pieced it together from my old leather harness. I like to call it my Frankenharness, lol! Half Beta half leather.

I was also thinking the are just a basic leather strap with a buckle? If so I am sure I can substitute for something else?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Andrea

Any harness vendor can make them for you, holdbacks are a common item. You'll find that parts are rarely advertised but anyone who makes a whole harness can make you part of one and usually pretty cheap, too!
default_wink.png
Just make sure you tell them what width you want the strap to match the rest of the harness and since your harness is half-and-half I'd recommend ordering them in leather as that will wrap around the shaft much more nicely than beta usually will.

Leia

Latest posts

Back