Need help anyone live in Cleveland Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
Our son (grown) is having his third open heart surgery the other 2 were here in Mi now Dr. wants him to go to the Cleveland Clinic. Could someone tell use a motel or hotel that is reasonable and not to far from the clinic. I have been told the area around the clinic is not the best so can't stay there as my daughter-in-law will be there by herself for 3 days while they do test on our son then we will go the day before surgery we will be there about 10 day. Thanks Alice

Would you mind if I passed this on to some friends on another board? I know they live up north and I think there's one or two not far from Cleveland, so they may be able to give some info..

Would you mind if I passed this on to some friends on another board? I know they live up north and I think there's one or two not far from Cleveland, so they may be able to give some info..
That would be great Thanks alot Alice

You have pm's!!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

i can't help with the hotel part but i will surely offer special prayers for your son's rapid recovery and for God to guide his surgeon's hands.
default_smile.png

Hi, did anyone call and see if the Cleveland Clinic has a place for the parents to stay. My son was at Rainbow babies in Cleveland, and they have a seperate place for long term stays for parents. I know Childrens' in Pitts has a Rona;d Mcdonald house for parents to stay and it is a low cost compared to a hotel. Maybe worth looking into.. Just a thought..
default_wink.png

Yes I heard from two people thanks to Lucky-c- Acres-Minis thanks Lucky-c- Acres. The 2 lady's are giving me a lot of info. So hope we get a safe place to stay. Alice

im sorry i cant help you out as far as hotels go but who ever told you cleveland isnt the nicest place to stay i would have to agree with them i have been to cleveland and it kinda scared me but my best wishes are with your son. i actually was just hearing today that the cleveland clinic is a very nice place but make sure your son is treated right up there a teacher was telling us that his dad went to cleveland clinic for heart surgery but they didnt treat him very well up there. i hope everything goes alright with your son

Back