Need AMHA work order form

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammie

Reaction score
If someone could please email me a copy of the AMHA work order form I would greatly appreciate it. I cannot open any pdf. documents on my computer because my adobe reader is screwed up for some reason. I just realized I forgot to make one of my mares permanent and it is now past the 6 month deadline. Can someone tell me what I have do to make her permanent now? I can't beleive I did this - I have always kept up on their paperwork and now I have to take pictures of her in her winter woolies and she is quite pregnant to boot!

Please someone take pity on me!!!

My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks!!!!!

I sent it but it is a pdf, don't know that it will work for you. Mare after 6 months is $50 fee, with measurement and photos.
default_smile.png

Jan

Thanks guys but I can't open any pdf. files so I can't get them from the website.

Thanks for the price information Jan.

Tammie~

Thanks guys but I can't open any pdf. files so I can't get them from the website.

Thanks for the price information Jan.

Tammie~
Tammie - I had the same trouble for a while. If Right Click on the icon and then selecting Open With... does not work, then delete the Adobe Acrobat program you have - and DL Adobe Reader here: http://www.adobe.com/

default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back