Natural Beauty......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Two gorgeous horses!

These two horses are heading overseas to Germany this summer and the buyer wanted to see them photographed 'naturally'. She's seen the pro pics and wanted to see if the horses are quality horses, naturally. I think they are! Harts Tip Top Flash 16 yrs old, top 3 pictures and WeeOkies Cool Dudes Parisienne, 5 yrs old, bottom 3 pictures. Pictured straight out of the pasture with just a bath and a trim.

PondFlashPari026.jpg

PondFlashPari021.jpg

PondFlashPari027.jpg

PondFlashPari065.jpg

PondFlashPari075.jpg

PondFlashPari076.jpg

Yep, you are right.....two GORGEOUS horses.

default_bye-sad.gif
:bye-sad
default_bye-sad.gif
I feel like a lot of my favorites are going overseas lately. Tip Top Flash has always been one of my favorite horses. What a beautiful boy.

default_wub.png
very nice horses.

I have Always loved Harts Tip Top Flash.i Wish I could have gotten he. He is very nice stud.He has nice foals.

I have watch him over the years. I am so happy for the new owner, but sad for me.

He is a dream come true for the new owners I am sure. He would be a dream come to for me.

Keep us posted on them.

safe travel sweet minis.
default_yes.gif

Very nice horses! The buyer should be proud. I knew Tip Top Flash's sire really well. He reminds me a lot of him. I actually showed him a few times. What a cool horse he was and his son looks just as good.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I wanted to add that Parisienne is a mare and is vet checked in foal to Redrock Magic Maker for 2010. Should be an outstanding, colorful foal! The first Magic Maker baby to head overseas.
default_smile.png

Parisienne is a paternal sister to Little Was-h-i-t-a-s Freckels Playboy, 2008 AMHA World Grand Champion Jr Gelding.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can it say
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back