Nationals Weather Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelinkellyville

Reaction score
Just checked the forecast through next sunday and the temps stay in the low to mid 80's during the day and the 50's at night, so if you haven't left yet to come here then make sure you have packed the PJ's for the horses, because they are going to need them. It feels so good here after all the 100+ temps that we were having all summer long.

KUEL 1/4 HORSES are looking forward to seeing everyone...

Danny

When I walked out this morning, I thought WOW!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
This is nice! I'm so glad to have some relief in the temperatures. Now if we could just get a good rain.
default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif

Thanks for the weather update!! Will heading down Sunday, look forward to seeing everbody!

I am in creek county, next to Tulsa county and we are still under a fire ban here. We did get some rain here a couple of weeks ago and I have been having to cut the grass here almost like it is spring time. I wish it was the same for the rest of the state... My daughter lives in the Oklahoma panhandle and the drought there is far, far worse than it is here in the easten half of the state, there is 0 hay out there this year because of it.

Danny

You had to wear a sweater the last 2 mornings. Looks like going to be in the high 70s to low 80s here in SW Missouri. Packing today and can't complain the weather is so nice.

Thank you so much for the update..........

default_saludando.gif
WOW use will be clad to see the back off summer and ill be glad to see summer

I hate winter ....dont no how use can handle the snow we dont get snow
default_no.gif

but iam glad the weather is looking nicer for you all

Back