Nationals video feed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
With 15 minutes till the first class I was hoping it would be up and running I do not see anything at all anyone else???

Do you have to install Microsoft silverlight? I'm not getting anything so I thought I may have to install it.

I have installed that but nothing for me either. I keep trying...my daughter is in class #1

Anyone getting anything yet. My granddaughter is in the first class and I'm stuck here in New Hampshire.

I installed that and I cant get the windows media feed to work either. Ravens class just started.. shoot

I tried doing the Windows Media Player and it says it cannot connect to server. So I'm downloading the silverlight program. Hopefully they will get it up soon.

Tried to get ahold of Mark on FB to see if he could tell Flanders that we can't get the feed. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Anyone know someone there with a cell that you could call and have them check with flanders to see what the problem is???
new_shocked.gif

They are aware of the problem.. hopefully it will be up and running soon. Of course this is Ravens only class today

Ok after installing the program I now have a black box.

Lisa tell Raven to be last in line, they may get it fixed by then lol.

Pretty aggravating!!!! Glad the first class I really want to see is #3. Wanted to see beginning though.

Barbie

Still cant see the feed but Raven took a 4th and a 8th in the first Hunter Class... SO PROUD OF HER WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT

Great job Raven! Lizzie was in that class too, first time for her to Nationals. I was updated by cell phone that she had a clean round but did not pin.

Latest posts

Back