National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
Thank you all who attended this years AMHR National Show. It was a record setting show once again - and the credit for that goes to all the exhibitors. You were a pleasure to watch and to for again. And to those of you who were worried about Sharon at the in gate and her tooth problem, thank you especially for your kindness and concern. She is doing much better as the antibiotics have worked their wonder and we can now get her to a dentist. Although we had to do it one day later as our flight home was delayed and we had to spend the night in Denver
default_sad.png
. Oh well - we're already looking forward to next year.

Thank you all again.

Mark

Mark

I have always heard what a great announcer you are but never got to hear you until this show. I was so impressed!! I absolutely love the way you read the horses names
default_smile.png
I dont know how you keep your entusiasm going so long day after day but I for one sure do appreciate it.

[SIZE=14pt] Ummmm hands off girls he is ours!!!! HeeHee! :aktion033: We are very proud of Mark and Sharon and how wonderful they make a show. It is always a great feeling to pull into the parking lot and hear Mark announcing. It makes it a "show"! Congrats Mark for make every show special. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Praise from me also Mark and Sharon..... you know most of us so well that even when the paper reads wrong, you announce us correctly! Thanks for that! We look forward to seeing both of you again next year.[/SIZE]

Lyn

This actually is Sawyer's dad, Bob. I just wanted to say that Mark once again did a phenomenal job announcing and Sharon did a wonderful job making people feel at ease as they were about to enter their class. Toward the end of the show, Sharon clearly was dealing with a great deal of pain from her tooth but that didn't deter her from being an asset to the show. Mark and Sharon are two reasons the AMHR Nationals are so special.

Thank You to Mark for doing such a wonderful job announcing. You make the show so exciting. Thanks also to Sharon, she is great at checking people in (even when we forget to tell her we are there)

It was a great show and we are already looking forward to 2007.

Scott, Roelene & Ben

I don't know Mark nor where he's from but he does have a great "announcer" voice and an unflaggable enthusiasm. I could swear that I've heard him before at Pinto World (2005). Anyway, Great job!

No doubt, Mark and Sharon are definitely the right start to a great show, and having LaVon in the show office is a big plus, too! *LOL*

Was great to see and hear Mark and Sharon at the Oregon State Fair, too. As Lyn mentioned, they know everyone very well and a last minute handler change doesn't phase him a bit.
default_smile.png

Glad to hear Sharon's better! Dental pain is really a bad thing to try and deal with. Hope it's easily handled and see you at the banquet probably?

Liz

They are the greatest in our book! I know on occasion that one of our horses may be entered as being shown by someone else, but when he looks out and sees Nata showing, he announces it right. AND, he even pronounces her name correctly. It is not as easy to pronounce as it looks! GREAT people! That is not all he does right, but one of the first great impressions I had of him from several years ago.

Thank you Mark and Sharon for doing such a great job! As always, you make it feel like home in Tulsa. Glad Sharon's mouth is better, anybody who has had tooth pain can realte to how hard it is to just function let alone take care of all of us lame brain exhibitors. LOL

Our show could not have been better and glad you were there to share it with.

Take care and we will see you in November!

Mark was great to see you guys as always sorry Sharon wasnt feeling well.

Hey, for those who don't know what Mark looks like, Here is a very classy shot of our Mr Bullington at his best!
MarkBullington.jpg

Mark! You were an awesome anouncer!!!

It was funny talking to you center ring on the walkie-talkies. what a hoot! :lol:

Haley and Corey were saying how you were the one that entertained them in center ring.haha.

Good DJ as well
default_wink.png
:

Good job! And Im glad that Sharon is doing better.

-Kris

Oh whatever the Bullingtons are the most horrible people in the world...........................WHATEVER, and I better not hear that from ANYONE.

These people are family to me, and I will take anyone out that even says they MIGHT be a bit off.

Mark was so tired at times and yet he still kept on ticking.................I love sitting up ringside and talking to Mark on the cell phone.

Sharon I wish you had been healthy the whole week, but you were there and we were for sure glad for that............its just not right without you.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Thank you all - you folks are what keep Sharon and I going despite how tired we may be. :aktion033: This show really took it out of us as we had finished announcing/stewarding the 10 day Oregon State Fair on Monday the 4th, we were home on the 5th and flew to Tulsa on the 6th.

SFMini - Thank you for the picture. Sharon and I are both PROUD to be Flamingo's - you just gotta wear your pink proudly. Rob - you are family as well - but then you know that - and again the ring is beautiful and we have that date in July circled for sure!

Now that I have figured out how to do this (I think), I just want to say, Mark, you truly are the "Voice of the Industry!"
default_yes.gif
:

Feel better, Sharon
default_smile.png

Back