National Photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind another National photo, but just got mine loaded on the computer.

This is Arabesque Apaches Onyx Moon, my little 26" yearling homozygous stallion competing in his open yearling class. He did not place in such a large class as he decided to get a little fat on me just before the show.

OnyxMoonYrl.jpg

Jan (multihitch) told me to put him in Liberty and we did----
default_rolleyes.gif
: If I could have caught the little scutter, we might have placed (according to the folks in the stands), would have been nice as it was a class of 59.

I just love this little character--he might be small, but he thinks he is just as big and tough as the other stallions.

OOPS, sorry this is soooo big.

What a handsome boy Davie
default_smile.png

That is what I love about the tiny stallions, they act as though they are great big 16 hand high studs!! Beautiful but amusing at the same time!

That little begger can really move! I was so impressed with his performance in Liberty. Yes it would have been really nice if you caught him I would have been surprised if you did not place.

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well heck Davie! I wish I had seen him while Pam and I were at your stalls. He's a beauty! Looking good!!!

Hi Annette

So you were there to see him. Was so afraid to rush up to him as that would have spooked him since it was his first Liberty show ever. Little toot--at home you just call him and here he comes right up--at the show NO WAY MOM, Love you but NANNY NANNY can't catch me
default_wub.png
:

Told my son, that next year he was going to have to be there to show him--he can move faster than I can.

Beautiful picture! He is a nice boy but the thing that catches my eye the most is that expression on his face. Davie, I would bet you already know it, but he is a GOOD boy. His face and eye say so much!!! Looks like a horse who would do anything he could to make his person happy
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Always love Photos, Thanks for sharing :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Love those Pintos
default_wub.png
:

Davie,

He is a cutie. I loved the Liberty class...... I remember many a time I failed to acheive the goal of actually CATCHING the little beggers.

Syndi

Davie,

He is just a little beauty! Love his markings and I agree with Jill, he has a great expressive look about him!

Bet he looked great in Liberty class - next time he will let you catch him!!

Latest posts

Back