National Champion for us too!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
Talk about stupid, I think Cindy and I are way too involved with these durn horses. Wed. evening we left Galveston county and drove 10 hours to Tulsa to see a colt named "RHAPSODY'S MAJESTIC REIGN" bred and owned by Sharri Seddon of Rhapsody Miniatures. We had seen pictures of him and had told Sharri we would buy him if he passed a look/see at the National show.
default_wink.png

We went to the show about 8:30 thursday morning, saw the colt with his two blue eyes, long neck, prissy attitude and fell in love with him. Cut the deal and settled back to watch the show. We saw Belinda Bagby and she agreed to show him for us in his class. We talked to everyone and were enjoying the show. About that time Jose our farm manager called and said the durn hurricane had shifted and was headed directly for Galveston which is about 10 minutes from the house. Cindy said we had to get home. So before we even got to see the colt show, we loaded up and headed back home 6 hours after we got there.
default_rolleyes.gif

2 hours into the mad dash home, Belinda and Sharri called to tell us "Majic" as we call him had won his class and was a National Champion foal. Needless to say we were giddy about the news.
default_wub.png

Thanks to Sharri for breeding such a cool little guy and Belinda for doing her normal great job of showing him. We can't wait to get him home. LOL
default_unsure.png
default_smile.png

Now back to the business of getting ready for this durn Hurricane, but I had to share. Wish us luck, it is going to get wet around here pretty soon!!
default_crybaby.gif

The show by the way was awesome as usual. Zona and the rest of the office staff were doing a great job and the horses were well, "Awesome" to say the least.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your horse's win !!! Sounds like you made a great deal.!!!!

Gosh what an awesome story!!! Talk about pickin a winner !! That news must have made the ride home much more exciting...Congratulations. Please stay safe and will keep you in my thoughts.

Wow, you sure know how to pick them, congrats!! I may have to let you pick out my next horse, LOL.
default_laugh.png

Congrats!! How excellent- too bad you had to rush off and miss it! What a shame, but hope all is well and safe there at home!

Congratulations John. You guys stay safe, looks like you're in for a big blow. If you are able, keep us posted on how you make out with the storm.

Rick

Congrats on your purchase and national win!!!

My prayers are with you in this hurricane....got some friends in Houston who are hunkered down and hoping for the best.

Take care!

Congratulations on both the purchase and the win! Belinda does a great job too!

Try to stay dry and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Latest posts

Back