"Mystic Twentyfour Karat Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Here is our very precious little filly, "Mystic Twentyfour Karat Gold" I am absolutely "crazy" about her!!

I have wracked my brain trying to come up with a special name for her and Russ came up with this suggestion. I just LOVE the name and LOVE the filly!!

Thanks Russ from Kara and me!!

P5300034.jpg

Aww what a cutie, she is a very pretty little filly! I like the name too!

[SIZE=18pt]OMG! Donna,[/SIZE]

I have her twin! His name is WWC Miniatures Ice Creme!

Bill

cream2.jpg

Really exquisite filly, Donna, love the name..way to go Russ!

Really exquisite filly, Donna, love the name..way to go Russ!

I love your filly Donna, I've actually seen her, she is so tiny and refined. I love the name too and Bill, your colt is cute too and love the name!

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: Love the name and what a BEAUTIFUL filly. Congratulations!!!

Oh, Donna, she is adorable and she told me she wants to come live with us! jennifer :lol: :saludando:

Hi Donna! Imagine my surprise to see your post last night (I tried 3 times to respond but my internet provider was so slow, I kept getting knocked offline).

So here I am this morning trying to respond again, I feel like I am winning an accademy award but it took me awhile to get up on stage ! :lol:

Your filly is just BEAUTIFUL and I was glad to help in suggesting a name idea. You deserve the credit Donna, each of your foals names are so unique and just seem to fit perfectly. You can tell that you put alot of love into each foal you raise.
default_yes.gif
:

Please keep us posted as she grows up and tell Kara her coat just sparkles!
default_smile.png
I really like Golds first foal crop, Donna you picked a real good boy there!
default_smile.png

Nice filly Congratulations ! I love her name , ya know I think it would be could cute to put a twict on the name and instead of spelling KARAT spell it Carot, just thought was cute, what do I know.... :lol: anyways. LOL

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments on our little Kara!! She is so tiny and petite and also has that little fiesty attitude that I love!!

Bill, your WWC Miniatures Ice Creme really does look like a twin to her - he is a handsome fellow! Love his name, also!!

Rauchminis, I had at first thought about spelling her name with a C like Carat but I am such of a "K" person and have named all of our human children with K. We have Kandi, Kris, Kerry, Kelly, Kendra and Kelsey!! For some reason I just LOVE the letter K!!! I even have my 2 German shepherds named Keisha and Khyzer.

Pretty bad, huh?

And Justjinx, NO, Kara does not want to come and live with you BUT she has 2 - 1/2 brothers ( a cremello and a buckskin/pinto) and 2 - 1/2 palomino sisters that would love to come and live with you. HA!!!

And Russ, thank you again for the lovely name suggestion!! "Mystic Twentyfour Karat Gold" It is perfect and I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, what a gorgeous little girl!
default_wub.png
: The name fits her just right
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back