Mystery Solved!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
Jones' Blue Boy's Texas Tornado, a grandson of "FWF Little Blue Boy" ! How thrilled am I! We are getting such a kick out of this little girl - especially watching her trot - her tail goes up so high it is practically laying on her back!

If you want to take a look at her sire check out Elaine's website at www.jonesminiwhinnies.com on the stallion's page - while you are there check out her 2006 foal crop -just awesome as are all her horses!

Okay - we are still up in the air about her name even though we do have some favorites but now knowing the sire's name any more suggestions?

Here is her sweet little face - Born Aug 2,2006 15" tall 16.5 lbs

Jones Blue Boy's Texas Tornado X Westrocks Lynne St James

IM0004392.jpg

okay lets see here... since she has that little moon on her forehead...

(remember you can add other stuff to these)

Texas moon

Blue moon

Tornado Warning

Texas Surprise

Tornado Dancer

Blue Girl's Morning Surpirse
default_wub.png
:

Texas Star

Blue Star Girl

Mysterious Blue I Know Who (kinda wierd but when you know her story...) kinda catchy

In To The Tornado

or maybe just Mystery Solved?

or combine my favorites... Mysterious Blue Moon or Mysterious Blue Surprise or any combination of the above. maybe Find The Surprise in Side :lol: JK. you can mix those up any way you want, these are just some ideas.

[SIZE=12pt]she is a really cute filly, btw![/SIZE]

okay lets see here... since she has that little moon on her forehead...

(remember you can add other stuff to these)

Texas moon

Blue moon

Tornado Warning

Texas Surprise

Tornado Dancer

Blue Girl's Morning Surpirse
default_wub.png
:

Texas Star

Blue Star Girl

Mysterious Blue I Know Who (kinda wierd but when you know her story...) kinda catchy

In To The Tornado

or maybe just Mystery Solved?

or combine my favorites... Mysterious Blue Moon or Mysterious Blue Surprise or any combination of the above. maybe Find The Surprise in Side :lol: JK. you can mix those up any way you want, these are just some ideas.

[SIZE=12pt]she is a really cute filly, btw![/SIZE]

I love these names but I have to say that Mystery Solved really struck a chord with me so I want to use that and her barn name will be Mystery! Thank you!

Yea! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: Welcome Mystery! I like that Sharon, congratulations again!

Back