Mystery pasture visitor yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
I know some have already seen this on FB, but this is so strange that I felt the need to post here too.

We had a light snow storm Monday, 1-2" which melted pretty fast yesterday. About 11 AM I happened to glance out the window next to my computer and saw this in my pasture.

P1020981.jpg

The entire rest of the pasture and the neighboring yards were snow-free and within minutes, this image had disappeared. I brought my barn helper into the house to see it because you could not see this from the driveway or yard - only from the second story. We both thought of Max... and how eerie this image was. There is no reason I can think of that the snow would have melted in this particular shape. It reminds me of the chalk horses in England.

Maybe Max is lettin ya know he still comes to visit, or maybe that he's watchin out for you
default_smile.png

For about two weeks after the family dog died, everyone would feel random chills when they went by her old bed, and i had a dream where her spirit was laying on it! very creepy, yet kinda sweet at the same time
default_smile.png

its like our old dog was lettin us know she was still there for a little while, then one day the chills just stopped. i really miss that dog
default_no.gif

Maybe Max is doin the same for you
default_yes.gif

I think it was Max trying to say "thank you" for all that you did for him. A very special sign from a very special horse.

You are lucky to have Max say hello. I am not sure why but I keep logging on to look at the image. I fully believe that they do not just disappear but are always there. Max obviously loved you to give you such a sign.

Take care

Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back