Mystery books & authors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remali

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this has come up before... But, I'm dying to read a good mystery, I'd like to find a series that I can just get totally lost in. Any suggestions?

I've seen the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series mentioned... maybe that is a good place to start? I always enjoyed Agatha Christie, but her books were never long enough for me (I like a nice long read!).

Anyway, any other suggestions are welcome.
default_smile.png

I love mystery series from these authors:

• Patricia Cornwell (series forensic series, with great characters)
  • Kathy Reichs (forensic series, TV show Bones is based on it)
  • Charlaine Harris (southern vampire mysteries -- True Blood is based on these but the books are much better... Her Harper Connelly series is good, too)
  • Janet Evanovich (light and funny)
  • Molly Harper (quirky vampire series and similar werewolf series)
  • Victoria Laurie (both her "Psychic Eye" and "Ghost Hunter" series are lots of fun and light)

Last edited by a moderator:
PS I wish I could do proper message formatting on my iPhone (bullets, underline, indent...). (eta, I got on the computer... I might have overlooked typos and misspellings, but I made it pretty LOL!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I read mysteries almost exclusively. I love the suggestions Jill gave you and I'll add Gregg Olsen. Love his books!

Awesome! Thanks! I'm going to jot down all the author's names, and next time I can get anywhere near the library or a bookstore, I'm going to have some fun!

I also made a list of most of the authors listed. I love mysteries and they sound very interesting.

Latest posts

Back