My Very First Post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Questa

Reaction score
It has taken me a while to get up the nerve to post on the Forum but here we have it...my very first post.
default_saludando.gif

For some time now, I have been reading from the side lines trying to get a "feel" for the different Forums. I wish to say a HUGE THANK YOU!! to Mary Lou for providing this place for horses lovers to gather. I also want to say that I have learned so much from reading the different topics.

I have learned that although the vet may not always be available or know all the answers....many of you have shared your experiences and have taught us all a thing or two.

I have learned that most people here are very genuine and caring, sympathetic. compassionate, encouraging, good "listeners" ,willing to share their knowledge and tips, and that I really want to belong here too. You are a wonderful group of people.

On the most part, I am a quiet individual but it is very reassuring to know that when ever any one asks for help, many will respond. You can be sure I will be tapping on you all for help or opinions too at some point.

Ok....that is enough for my first post. Cheers to all who read this!!

Welcome to the forum! When you're ready to share, I'm sure many of us would love to hear about your ventures with minis.
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Wyoming! :)

So glad you decided to post :)

Susan O.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Southern Minnesota
default_saludando.gif

Land of the cold (at least for the next 6 months)
default_laugh.png

Welcome! I love it when people decide to start posting! I hope you post a lot more!

default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Beautiful Wisconsin, we hope you feel comfortable with us!

Hi from Pennsylvania.
default_smile.png
I'm a private person, but I find it fun sharing things with other people who love minis as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum as a contributing memeber! Loads more fun than lurking!

Welcome from Ohio! So nice to meet you!

Kay

Latest posts

Back