My UPGRADED sight Miniature Horse Sight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I just updated my free yahoo sight to a better one I HOPE. WIll you all give it a try? See how many times someone can hit on it. Hopefully it is better. Let me know if it says it has hit its limit. Some people may have seen it as a free one and it went over its hourly limit (SUCKS) it also has a new domain name too. www.sweetacresminiatures.com my email is [email protected] if you have any trouble PLEASE let me know! Not really sure if I should have put this here or on the Back Proch forum..... sorry if I put it on th wrong forum.[/SIZE]

April

[SIZE=18pt]Alot of your pictures came up with the red X in them.[/SIZE]

CHristy

Seems to work for me, loads fast. (not crazy about the "candy canes")

littlehorse2, try clearing your cache and internet files and see if that helps.

you did a great thing by upgrading to a real site :aktion033: Just a couple pointers

Your farm name at the top should be in much bigger font

Try to center your page so its not all on the left

Use real buttons instead of text

Get a different background. The candy canes are cute but way too distracting. You want people to notice horses not backgrounds
default_smile.png

I took a look at your site and it looks pretty good. I agree about losing the candy canes, though. They are too distracting. Maybe you could find a backgroung with smaller candy canes or just put a candy cane on each page. There are a few spelling and gramatical errors that jump out at me- "has off teeth" and "talked and educated about" and on the Dwarves page "shuned" should be spelled "shunned"

It's a nice website and your goats are adorable.

Latest posts

Back