my turn! Semi made the Top Ten Honor Roll ~ Liberty!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Nootka's post about Pyro reminded me to check....

Semi hung on to the Top Ten (tied tenth) Honor Roll for Liberty!

Pretty cool for a 29"' girl and only 2 shows

She does LOVE flaggin' her tail and being animated, fun to watch.

I'm so proud of her and just love her dearly.
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

SemiWeb2007W-1.jpg

Sandy,

What a great addition to the allstars. You should be so proud, especially for a minimal amount of showing.

BIG TIME CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy

She's such a pretty girl
default_aktion033.gif
congrats on her liberty placings!

Jan

WAY TO GO, SEMI and SANDY!!!! Congratulations on all of your success this past year!!! Semi earned some SERIOUS points this year to get on there, so I see why you are proud!!!

Best of Luck this year!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats to you and Semi
default_aktion033.gif
. She has always been a favorite of mine and I still can't get over that shes only 29'' she is beautiful and thats coming from a person that loves B's Congrats again! ~Jessica

She is stunning, Sandy!

The fact that she's only 29" really is what gets me.

I keep coming back to this photo to admire her neck
default_wub.png

The best of luck to you and her this year, but with horses looking like her you won't need too much luck to do well!!

Congratulations Sandy, Semi is a gorgeous little girl. I know she is your pride and joy. She is a perfect example of what a under 30" horse should look like. The pictures you have taken of her running really show how she flags her tail and how animated she is. And watching her this past season at Worlds, she looked very good in Liberty even though i know she did better at Eastern Regionals and Julep Cup. But for her to make the top ten in only 2 shows is really impressive. Way to go! So is she definitely retired from the show ring?

Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about Honor Roll or All Stars? I do love that Semi, she is soooo beautiful and just loves to show off her sweet stuff.
default_wub.png

WOW!!! Stunning!!!! Does not look like a tiny one!! Congrats to you too, that is fantastic!

Yay Semi!!
default_aktion033.gif

If Semi ever fancies a holiday in the South Pacific, she'd be very welcome to come stay with me!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Sandy: She is exquisite all over, and certainly is one of the most classy horses I have seen. She is something else, when she moves as well, with that tail spilling over her back. Wish I had one just like her, but so glad you have the original.

Woo hoo Sandy and Semi. Way to go, show them the little ones can move too.

Thanks you all! Semi is just all attitude and then some.

She came from Reece Family Miniatures. Thanks Toni!!!!

And Thanks to Peas for such a wonderful year !

So is she definitely retired from the show ring?

Aubrey
Yep, she's retired and getting ready to go meet Billy Idol!! So excited!!!!

~Sandy

Yep, she's retired and getting ready to go meet Billy Idol!! So excited!!!!
Sandy,

She will cross very well with Billy Idol, i think i remember you mentioning something about that at Worlds now. I can't wait to see that baby next year.

Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for the Semi Fan Club!!!! Such an awesome little mare. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back