My October purchase

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Becky. Look forward to seeing some awesome foals in your barn.

default_wub.png

OMG, how could you have kept it quiet when I was up there???? I would have been telling EVERYONE!!!! He's gorgeous!!
default_wub.png

Ummmm, Becky, if you notice an unfamiliar mare or two in his paddock.....just ignore them.
default_biggrin.png

How many do you think we could get in there with him before she got wise??????
default_laugh.png
I'm loading up a couple
default_new_shocked.gif

He's a beauty!! Lucky you -- and congratulations!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Good for you Becky !! I hope that he has found his forever home !!! I have a couple of his daughters here and they are nice .. I don't think you can go wrong with those Redboy Sons !!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
With your mares he should do Awesome !!!

Congrats Becky

He's one heck of a Looker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was almost in my barn
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
. I was going to go look at him Oct 11th and he would have come home with me. But unfortunately for me my Mom got sick and I had to take her to many doctors appts the last 3 weeks. I sure am HAPPY he is going to you and he will get to carry on his sires great name and lineage.... Can't wait to see his foals he produces for you...........LEE
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thanks everybody for your kind words. I'm so excited to have him coming here! I can't wait!
default_yes.gif
I expect to have some incredible foals by him!

I feel really, really lucky to have gotten him. The timing was right!
default_aktion033.gif

If I see any strange mares in his paddock next spring, I'll know where to look for the owners.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A big congratulations to you.. I also have loved that stallion. I saw him for sale and thought about trying to buy him...but, I recently bought a young stallion, so my total is 5 studs now and i figured hubby would kill me if I made that number 6 LOL.

I am happy you got him.... Congrats again..

Congratulations Becky! He is just gorgeous, I've admired him too.

Jan

Congratulations Becky!!! He is a stunning stallion!

Becky,

I am so glad Topper has a wonderful new home, I used to own him and I hoped he would have forever home with Lisa, but things changed and I was really hoping he would get a loving new home, if you have any questions about him, just email he is a good boy, just have to go slow with him, once he trusted us, we could do almost anything with him. I had a few foals by him, that are on my website, Hawk Hollow Farm and I cant wait to see what he will produce for you. give him a kiss for me ...JANE

How exciting! Im so glad you got him. I really like him.

Hi Becky,

Congratulations on your purchase. I believe you know that one of our mares, Huskers Wild Child, is sired by him. She had her first foal this year and we are pleased with the results. I am happy to hear that the stallion will be close to us so we can see his future foals.
default_wink.png

Best wishes with your new boy!

Janet

WOW Becky!

He is very nice, congrats on your new addition! I too am going to be waiting for his foals to arrive. Your mares have a done a really good job for you, love what you produce.

Beth

Latest posts

Back