My new Tattoo..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_c21

Reaction score
Well I finally got the courage to start a bigger project and I am in love with it. Yesterday I went down to Immacualnt concept to start my side piece. Dan my artist is AMAZING> He did this with out any color refernace. I got down to the studio and he just drew it up in a few mins and we got statrted. This one took 3 1/2 hours and I am booked in for 9-10 more hours OWWW!! it actually wans't so bad once he got going. It went by very fast. THis first pic is after I took off the bandage looking kind of gross and the others are after I cleaned it up. When we add to it it is going up my side and we are adding some daisys and greenery around it. I can't wait!!! My poor mother will kill me lol!

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/trou...nt=100_6612.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/trou...pg?t=1184268796

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/trou...pg?t=1184267812

Just had my second session the other day...I could only sit for 3 hours so we didn't get to much more done but oh well...I wasn't feeling to good when I went in and over the ribs HURTS!

100_6781.jpg

Shannon

Last edited by a moderator:
i can guarantee you it hurt :new_shocked: i have 4 TINY ones (compared to that) - boy are you brave!!!!! very nice though. i want one more, i want a horse... ok make that two more, if i get a horse i HAVE to get a donkey to be fair LOL - someday i will have extra money and lose some weight and then i will be posting pictures too
default_wub.png
:

Wow!! That is so kewl!! Pink is my favorite color, so that makes me love it even more! :bgrin

I want more tats (I have 3), but am waiting til I lose more weight, so I can put them where I want!
default_rolleyes.gif
: I have planned: a horse (picked out already), a dragon (never had a real reason why before, I just liked the picture I picked out, but next year I hope to be on a dragonboat team, so it will have more meaning then), and an angel IF I can find one I really, really like!
default_yes.gif
:

Post more pics when it's finished! :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon- That's so neat. I loves those flowers. I still haven't gotten my picture for my new tatoo. Could you send me another one?[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
HEhe thanks everyone! I am in love wth it can't stop looking at it lol!september seems really far away...Thats when I go for my next sitting. It actually wasn't bad at all getting it. I though it woud be alot worse but the shop is awesome and getting to listen to awesome music and the other artists really made the time fly by fast. I will be very sad when its all over and done with!

Shannon

Actuallyt he biger they are the less they hurt in my experiance. That is a tender place, been there done that.

Have you had one between your shoulder blades yet? Now that is pain!

actually the only spot that really hurts is where my broken ribs are! The next session is going to be a killer lol! I don't think I am actually going to go on my shoulder blades as i want to get a half sleeve done!

Latest posts

Back