My new purchase

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
velia-2.jpg

She's a Threapwood mare, and a bit stunning I think. Very pleased with her

My bank manager will be having a bad time, but, you only live once!

Velia-1.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

She is supposed to be in foal to a very good 40 inch stallion.

Congratulations :aktion033: on your lovely mare she looks like a sweet gentle gal.
default_yes.gif
:

So far so good, poor lass has been through it a bit, travelled from one end of the UK to the other....and not one cross word from her. We'd just unloaded after 14 hours on the boat, nothing flapped her, very sweet , kind person.

We have had to buy her a rug as I'm not sure she has enough coat having come from a long way south, our guys are twice as hairy as she is!

Congrats! She's my favorite color and I love her kind eye! I agree she doesn't look very hairy to me!

Andrea

What a lovely girl!! How old is she? Will she be a driving pony or a broodmare--or both? and *ahem* you are WAY behind on posting pictures here (hint hint)

:aktion033:

I love her! Look at that eye! And my favorite color!

Congrats! She is lovely! Enjoy her

Hugs

Bonnie

I would like her to be both working and broody!

She is supposed to be in foal to the most scrummy 41 inch big black fellow, keep your fingers crossed.

Then I have a 41 inch up and coming colt, island bred, who, if he makes the grade can cover her next year, try to get a bit of "je ne sais quoi" back into the Island ponies! A lot of it has been sold south and lost from the Islands. There has been rumblings in the Society that such a nice mare is coming "home"

She's 10 and already had 3 foals, I don't like the idea of a baby machine, it can end in tears. I'd like her to breed me 2 foals, but I'd also like her to go in harness, I have another mare who'd go beautifully with her in pairs.

I'm hopeing this little lady, who is not in foal might work with her.

IMG_6400.jpg

We bought her too from the sales.

CONGRATS on your lovely new girl! I absolutly love that last picture, beautiful lighting!

Latest posts

Back