My new performance gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
Awhile ago I announced my new performance gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister, on the forum. At that time I was only able to post pictures, as my Photobucket account was giving me problems and I couldnt get the videos on here. I think Ive finally gotten them to work so Im trying again.
default_unsure.png
These videos arent the best quality. They were taped with my digital camera off of my TV.

Twister will be my Country Pleasure and Roadster horse this season. I am really looking forward to getting him home and driving him for the first time.
default_yes.gif
He is still very green but I have high hopes for him. In these videos he had been in driving training for 30 days, which included both ground driving and actual driving with the cart. I am very pleased with how he is coming along.
default_wub.png

Video 1

Video 2

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a very nice mover and I love his markings
default_biggrin.png

He is really nice!

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy for you, girl!

He looks awesome and I know you are just so excited to get him, heck I think anyone would be excited to get someone that moves and looks like that
default_yes.gif

This season is going to be an amazing one for you!

I better be getting a phonecall or email when he gets to North Carolina so we can throw him a welcome home party
default_wink.png

Congrats once again

Hey Ferin for only 30 days training this guy is doing fantastic! He sure is colorful to and quite the strong mover. You sure have a good eye for a horse! Dan and I hope to meet up with you again in Tennessee!

Oh WOW awsome!!Looks like you made a GREAT choice!!You guys will make a great team!!

Awesome driving horse
default_new_shocked.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

OMG I remember seeing him on the sale board (or was it the auction?) and I nearly lost my breath! I wanted him SO much and also wanted to be 20 yrs younger to do him justice:)

Make my heart swell to see what's happening with him..What a lucky boy..keep those pictures and videos coming:) Maxine

Congrats he has great movement love his reach and he's already getting a nice head set as well! I think you'll do very well in roadster IMO!

~Jessica

Gorgeous! Love that color! There's no way you can't get noticed in the show ring with that color and movement! I'm jealous! Have fun showing him!!!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I ALMOST bought this horse back sometime ago but said to myself I didn't need any more boys. I then went and bought a colt!! :DOH!

I LOVE this guy and I am SO happy for you AND him!! He is a Super nice horse
default_yes.gif
I really wanted to see him driving and I'm so glad he will be.

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

BTW, If you ever want to mail him to Canada, he'll have a great show home right here waiting
default_wink.png

Thank you all so much for your kind words on my new boy! He is getting picked up in TX on March 20 so it wont be too much longer till he's here. I will probably have quite a few more pictures to share then.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

wow
how big is he?
Twister measures in at about 37".

Hey Ferin for only 30 days training this guy is doing fantastic! He sure is colorful to and quite the strong mover. You sure have a good eye for a horse! Dan and I hope to meet up with you again in Tennessee!
Thanks Marty! Im hoping to make it over to Tennessee again this year. I would love to see you and Dan again! We had to leave too quick last year and I didnt get to talk with yall enough. If I dont make it to that show, I might have to pay you guys and the Prancers a visit.
default_wink.png

Twister is such a good looking boy.
default_aktion033.gif
He seemed very relaxed driving .. Good Luck with him...
default_yes.gif

OMG! I'M in LOVE!!!! That's one beauty of a creature!!!!! Love his comoring and pattern! And his step!

Latest posts

Back