My new horses for this year :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
Back in February at the first Lets Make a Deal Sale at LKF I bought my gorgeous boy, Little Kings Justa Buck. He is a son of Buckeroo
default_smile.png

Here he is.

justa2years.jpg

Then some time after the second Lets Make a Deal Sale I bought this tiny bay Son of Buckeroo. He is Little Kings Wild West Buckeroo.
default_smile.png

dreamsbaycolt4months3.jpg

And since I thought it might be the chance of a lifetime while I was going back 3200 miles round trip to Indiana to pick him up, I also bought this small Buckeroo daughter Little Kings Buck Ambrosia and her buckskin son Little Kings Buckin Bronco.
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

ambrosia1.jpg

ambrosiaandcolt.jpg

I LOVE them all!! Thank you SOO much Robin and Marianne!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Last edited by a moderator:
My little bay colt (Little Kings Wild West Buckeroo) that did not post the pictures is here
default_smile.png

Susan O.

dreambaycolt4months.jpg

dreambaycolt4months3.jpg

dreamsbaycolt4months2.jpg

Nice! Love the colt! Congratulations

Congrats Susan... hey, if you are going to make a drive that long, may as well make it worth your while and fill up the trailer, right? LOL

I've already told you how excited I am for you, but thought I'd put it here too. They are all fabulous.

Back in February at the first Lets Make a Deal Sale at LKF I bought my gorgeous boy, Little Kings Justa Buck. He is a son of Buckeroo
default_smile.png

Here he is.

justa2years.jpg

Then some time after the second Lets Make a Deal Sale I bought this tiny bay Son of Buckeroo. He is Little Kings Wild West Buckeroo.
default_smile.png

dreamsbaycolt4months3.jpg

And since I thought it might be the chance of a lifetime while I was going back 3200 miles round trip to Indiana to pick him up, I also bought this small Buckeroo daughter Little Kings Buck Ambrosia and her buckskin son Little Kings Buckin Bronco.
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

ambrosia1.jpg

ambrosiaandcolt.jpg

I LOVE them all!! Thank you SOO much Robin and Marianne!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.
Congratulations, Susan!! They're all beautiful, but I really like the mare!! Hmmmm, make she'll have a buckskin appy for you!!

Pam

Wowser, Susan! You've been keeping secrets! I love them all, but that Justa Buck is positively gorgeous! And that little bay colt is just begging to go in the showring! He stands sooo proud! Congratulations on all your new horses!

default_aktion033.gif
Susan,

You got some beautiful horses from LK! We also have some awesome babies and mares from LK!

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Bill

obj166geo175pg2p2.jpg

We bought McCarthy's Court Jester a week ago. We are anxious to get him in the show ring next year. "Mac" is a 2009 ASPC/AMHR colt sired by McCarthy's Heir to the Throne (HOF) x Michigan's Luck of the Draw.

Since winter is coming it is too cold to body clip him for photos, so the fuzzy photo will have to do for now.

He is our second purchase of the year.

In January 2010 we purchased Mulligan's Run Sensational Dreams (aka Satin).

Satin%20head%20&%20neckDPI.JPG

Steph

Congratulations Susan! I love them all! I really wanted a Buckeroo daughter at the "Make a Deal" sale, but wound up with my little Buckeroo son, who I love
default_wub.png
They are all just gorgeous. Im anxious to see who you will breed the Buckeroo daughter to!

Thanks Everyone!

I am loving having them all!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back