My new CCMF filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosuthastomasp1

Reaction score
CCMF horses have done it again!!!! Of course we had our first and forever CCMF mare CCMF Legacy's Ruby Red at this show, and she showed in four driving classes (This was her FIRST driving show!), earning all three firsts in each one, against good competition, (in the fourth it was the open class and she got 3 thirds out of 4 against the pros!)!

But for this show, our exciting news is... We were recently VERY lucky to start leasing CCMF Ramblin Rita, a double bred Ramblin Starbuck grand-daughter, and this weekend was our first show! She's ONLY 29.5", still kinda chubby and just now learning the ropes of all the 'fun' involved in being a show horse, but she exceeded with flying COLORS!

AMHAYouthSupreme4.jpg

In AMHR in our youth class there were 3 in the class and we got 3 firsts, then in AMHA there were a different three in the class and we got all 3 firsts again. Both of the youth classes qualified us for Supremes, in the first AMHR Supreme Rita was in a bad mood and so didn't want to put her ears up, but by the second day in the AMHA Supremes she was a perfect little girl and won ALL THREE! I was SOOOOO proud of her, she's such a doll, has the prettiest head to ever come on the property (imo), and I'm just EXTREMELY lucky to have her! She's a perfect example of the foal quality at CCMF! Here are two pictures of her showing, she still needs to lose weight off of her belly and neck, but we're just going to work it off gradually through roundpen work, and we'll be out there again in May and June, hoping for all 6 Supremes this time! These pictures REALLY don't do her justice, but what do you think of her? I may be a little barn blind ;-) because I think she's outstanding, but I want to know what the rest of the world thinks of her!

AMHAYouthSupreme3.jpg

AMHAYouthSupreme2.jpg

AMHAYouthSupreme1.jpg

-Jess

PS- Sorry they're so big, I've resized them four times and they still won't get any smaller than full screen!

She's BEAUTIFUL, Jess!! I love her! I don't think you are barn blind at all. :bgrin Congrats on all of your wonderful wins. :aktion033:

(btw, I am also envious that you can SHOW this time of year-- we have SNOW! brrr!!!)

Congratulations, sounds like a very successful weekend! And what a gorgeous mare!

Conny

I don't think you are barn blind either- I think she is lovely.

And I do not think she needs to lose weight- take care!

She may need a bit of conditioning but I think the weight is just right for the animal.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! She looks wonderful![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow!! What a nice mare , Congratulations

Jessie,

She is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

A huge congratulations on how well you have done!

Susan O.

Jess, I know I congratulated you on a list but congratulations here too. She is lovely and you've got a winner there for sure.

Joyce

I don't think she needs to lose weight either, just to tone up a little. She's lovely! But where are the pictures of that driving horse??
default_poke.gif
:

Leia

He's a Rogue child Jess, what Else would you expect?!? ((((((((Hugs))))))) to you hon! You've done a Great job with her, and it's showing! (Pun intended.)

Hey Magic Mist, this is a Half sister to your Appylucy as well!
default_smile.png
I think she looks a whole lot like her big sister Rosie! (Pictured Below)
default_wub.png
: I can't wait to see what my last Rogue filly matures like!
default_smile.png
rose_body_shot.jpg

Nancy at Galloping G Minis now owns Rogue, aka Rambo, and I hope she see's this!
default_smile.png

Thanks all for the compliments... I am absolutely thrilled with her! Even if she doesn't do anything like this again (Though I believe she'll actually get better with time) I'll still love her because I see her every day... She's an absolute sweet heart, and looking at that face, so perfect with such amazing shape and the most AWESOME eyes... I ask myself every single day 'how did I get so lucky???'!

Yes, she does need mostly tucking, fitting and general slimming, but she also simply needs to lose weight in her sides because she's wide as a barrell (Which the pics don't really show). Hopefully she'll end up looking as good as Rose... I mean, they're so close in everything except for height, I'm the luckiest person!!!

I think we're all hoping Rita will have babies with her conformation and Appy Lucy's color! Rogue is a nice producer... His new owner is awful lucky to have him!!!

I didn't put up pics of the driving horses because I had so many problems with Rita's that I didn't feel like messing with the others. If anyone wants to see them I can happily email them out, just email me at [email protected]. The pictures are all pretty good, but the ones of the stud are awesome!

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments,

Jess

You did a great job. I was so happy for you. There was some competition out there and you did it. I had so much fun at the show. I really enjoyed seeing you and the family. We got home last night. We picked Freckle up on the way home and drove her today and she is so much fun. See ya later, Dinda

I did not mind the big pics at all....she's gorgeous! :aktion033:

Congratulations on the good job you did! Have fun with her....
default_yes.gif
:

Hey, isnt Ruby the full sister to Renegade, my leopard stallion??

Yes, she's a Renegade full sister, and half sister to all these amazing Legacy babies CCMF keeps getting! Legs is such an amazing horse, and his get are so amazing!

Dinda, your farm got even more supremes than we did! Congrats again! All your horses were great!

I forgot to put up this pic. I've tried again to resize it, hopefully it's worked, but in this picture you can actually see just how small she is compared to the rest of the class!

cf8a5084.jpg

Thanks again... If anyone's ever in the area contact me... The pictures DONT do her justice, you just have to see her in person!

Jess

Latest posts

Back