My new boy!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats he is just stunning!!
default_wub.png
I recently purchased a yearling bay tovero Nighthawk grandson. So I think you have excellent taste!

Congratulations - he IS the perfect boy absolutely! You'll do great things with him! He truly is amazing.

Elaine has an excellent breeding program and offers only the best for sale. I have many Jones horses of which I started my breeding program to cross with my Buckeroo stallions. I continue to return to her. She not only offers quality horses, but she's a fantastic lady with tons of knowledge and experience to share - and very willingly I might add.

Nicole always takes the most dynamic photos of those horses - very talented gal who wears many hats! Kudos to you for acknowledging her. They are the "Dynamic Duo" for sure!

I have watched this boy since his birth announcement and knew I didn't need another stallion but oh my was he tempting! I'm sure alot of us have admired him among all the other beautiful horses on her pages.

Congratulations to both you and Elaine on a wonderful purchase/sale. Belgium ......... wow!

Your new boy made me say, "Wow" out loud!
default_new_shocked.gif
He is one of the prettiest horses I have seen. Congratulations!

Barbara

Latest posts

Back