My Modern Shetland stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
I have an ASPC stallion that is two years old now. Had my husband take him out on the road so I could get some pictures of him, I thought I'd share. My colt sure doesn't show off like this when I work him... maybe my husband should show him, huh?

Anyway, here is "MB's Aftershock" I call him "Quake"...

QuakeJuly09.jpg

QuakeJuly09a.jpg

For those of you who believe that the Modern Shetlands are subject to all sorts of "things" to make them move... this guy has never worn shackles or bungees, and is shod in little tiny keg shoes in front.

Andrea

I have an ASPC stallion that is two years old now. Had my husband take him out on the road so I could get some pictures of him, I thought I'd share. My colt sure doesn't show off like this when I work him... maybe my husband should show him, huh?
Anyway, here is "MB's Aftershock" I call him "Quake"...

QuakeJuly09.jpg

QuakeJuly09a.jpg

For those of you who believe that the Modern Shetlands are subject to all sorts of "things" to make them move... this guy has never worn shackles or bungees, and is shod in little tiny keg shoes in front.

Andrea
Your sure have a nice one also!! are you going to the Congress with him?

Not going to Congress this year, but next year when it's a bit closer I will be there!!!

He should be old enough to be in harness, too.

Andrea

Oh my gosh...he's absolutly STUNNING
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
(and my favorite color too)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! OMG I am in love!!! WOW what a looker!!! I mean really! I very seldom post these days....but had to put my droolmark on this one!!!

VERY nice colt Andrea! Not much NOT to like about this boy!!! Very fancy mover.

Wow! What a beautiful horse!

Latest posts

Back