My miniature horse forum friends......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
There is no way I can possibly tell you how you have touched our hearts. My family has been amazed at the support from here and my Barn Cam forum. To those of you who have written saying you only wish you could do something but it isn't possible now........you are extra special. YOUR prayers, love and concern will do so much for us. So please don't ever apologize for not having anything to donate because you are! My prayer for you is that God will bless you in a very special way.

I have been so blessed with my life that it's crazy everything is coming at once. At times when I think I can't stand anymore your prayers and concern lift me. I need that so much right now as they may have found another tumor in Christy today behind an eye. She has an MRI on Monday so we'll know more then. So do you understand why you are doing so much that has nothing to do with donations? I thank you so much.

Things will be tight financially for awhile especially with Christy and my upcoming surgeries. Those of you who have donated will enable us to go to Houston for Christy's surgery without worrying about running out of money for our extended stay. You guys just don't know........

This has been devastating and I'll never get over losing David. I had to come tell you again tonight you have touched our hearts with your love and concern. With my surgery the first of next week I wasn't sure I'd get another chance and didn't want to leave it until after our return from MD Anderson.

In your prayers or positive thoughts, Please remember two of our horses who are now at the vet hospital (who said animals are dumb and don't understand what's going on), our three inside dogs who were at the vet yesterday from all the people here feeding them table scraps that they weren't used to & especially my dear friend Beth who is still undergoing test. Freelands and SevenAcres are going through hard emotional times that is even harder because we can't stand by each other like we always do......

Love and huge Hugs to you all,

Debi

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers all the time, too. I can't imagine how you're coping with all of this, but I'm glad that you have found a source of strength here at the forum. We'll always be here for you.

Sending you warm hugs of support.

Oh Good Lord, Debi..........You have so many things to think and pray about!

I feel like you should "itemize" them so we can put them on our prayer lists!

No matter what......your whole FAMILY is being held up in prayer at this end........

MA

We love you Debi and will continue to have you, Beth, and your families (4-legged members included) in our prayers.

Oh Debi,

Continued Prayers, so much to deal with, My heart goes out to you & your family.

ThoughtsPrayers.jpg

Michele

Debi, I am so very sorry for all the troubles converging upon you and your loved ones right now.

I wish for all of your sorrows to be eased, if only for a short time so you can rest and regroup for the "next round".

I will keep you and especially Christy in my thoughts as well for positive outcomes...

Liz M.

Debi-

Thoughts and prayers continuing from here for you, Christy and Beth. Hoping for the most positive of outcomes for both you and Christy as you head for surgery. Just take it day by day!

Barbie

I'll continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless.

Kim

Debi, we are so happy to help and our prayers stay with you and your family all during and after this very hard time.

Debi.........you know how I feel from our emails.

I love you and I'm here for you.

[SIZE=14pt]Debi, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. God understands why you had to go thru this we can never guess.... He will not leave you comfortless. Trust Him even in the bad times and He will see you through.[/SIZE]

We all love you.

Lyn

Debi and family--my thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow and tribulation...jennifer and the "crew" at Pondlake Stables

Debbie, you and your family are continually in my thoughts and prayers as you go forward with your daily lives. You will never be left alone as GOD is always by your side and remember that when you feel you can't go on, look down and you will see only 1 set of footprints in the sand--that is a sign that GOD has you in his arms and is carrying you and I know he has you and your family wrapped in his loving halo and will get you through these troubled waters.

A special prayer for Christy as she awaits her results that she may received good news and for you also as you have your surgery.

Dear Heavenly Father, please continue to comfort Debbie and her family as they continue to heal from the loss of a loved one. Please wrap your loving arms around Debbie and Christy as they face their medical problems, bless the surgeons so their skills can heal a wounded and fatigued body, to allow it to be restored to good health. Continue to watch over each of us as we try to help our fellow man in his/her great time of need. Wrap this family in the warmth and comfort of you loving halo.

{{{{{Continued Prayers and Hugs}}}}}

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and the whole 7 acre family. God Bless.

Bless your heart Debi, you are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

LOVE AND HUGS

Back