My Merry Beth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Here's my Merry Beth. She's the little mare I've had under wraps in the barn for years and decided to take her and stick her out in the show ring for the first time this year just for fun, nothing serious. This was her second show in Fletcher shown by our good buddy Dan Vanderwerf of Amazing Grace in Tennessee. Merry Beth just adores Dan and loves working for him. He's incredible with horses. She's such a very good well behaved girl. I'm crazy about her. She got a 2nd out of two in the class which was fine with me. I enjoyed having a horse out there for a change but we're not going to make a habit out of it and this is probably her last show. She's happy to be back home and resume her life up here as part of the mountain redneck herd. But who knows, never say never right? ......Maybe a certain little redneck colt may show up in the ring sometime next year if mommy can feed the piggy bank enough left over change.

Thanks Dan and Tam! Love you guys MUCH!

NorthCarolinashow020.jpg

NorthCarolinashow022.jpg

NorthCarolinashow011.jpg

NorthCarolinashow015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, really nice Marty! She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png

She looks great, Marty! You couldn't find better people than Tam & Dan to send her with either. Have to agree, Dan does a wonderful job with the horses!!!!

Barbie

It looks like she showed real nice! Congrats, she is a pretty girl
default_wub.png

Wow Marty, she looks great! I will tell my Joe boy that he can be proud of another of his daughters, she is doing well and looking good.

Mary

Back