My little man...fun pics :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Timber Buck

Reaction score
I was just sitting on the ground while Timber ate some nice new grass and thought I would snap some shots to try to make him look like a full size horse. I think somehow he looks even smaller and they are some of the best pics! I took them with my iPhone.

IMG_0458_zps2757d221.jpg

IMG_0455_zpscd59b002.jpg

IMG_0457_zps0caea5e4.jpg

You mean that's recent grass!!!?? I hate our weather! Illinois-just had 'snow flurries' that became a couple of short term 'white outs' and it's frigid again! 4 1/2 weeks until we are supposed to body clip and bathe to go up to Wisconsin for a huge horse expo! Send your weather our way! LOL!

lucky!! I still have 2 feet of snow left to melt!! I miss the grass ♥ Cute mini =)

Can't wait until I can walk across my yard without it going squish, squish, squish!!!!!

Yes we had another extremely mild winter here in SE Tennessee. That grass is his "treat" and he is on a dry lot. If he stayed over there he would look like the goodyear blimp lol. Thanks y'all!
default_yes.gif

I am so jelous. I still have about 3 1/2 to 4 ft of snow yet.

I so can't wait for break up to get here. I want gound again

I am tired of snow and ice for the year. It can come back in October

He is so cute. Love his little face with his braid

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean that's recent grass!!!?? I hate our weather! Illinois-just had 'snow flurries' that became a couple of short term 'white outs' and it's frigid again! 4 1/2 weeks until we are supposed to body clip and bathe to go up to Wisconsin for a huge horse expo! Send your weather our way! LOL!
Hey you got the brunt of that storm didn't you! We just got the tip of it and it was pretty cold, with some light snow. The next day it was 50 lol.

Latest posts

Back