My latest pet peeve, amusing but very annoying

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed when you type an e-mail to a horsey friend, you spend an eternity with the spell check because it refuses to recognize horse terms. Every time I type in farrier, it is certain I am talking about a furrier and I don't need any animal hides thank you very much - just my horses feet trimmed. And let's see, it feels something is deformed if you type in dewormer . And of course don't even bother to type in AMHR. Just for fun we ought to try typing in as many horse words as we can squeeze into an email and see just how few it recognizes. I have a muscle condition called Fibromyalgia (I've had it for 18 yrs so it obviously isn't new) and spell check doesn't recognize that either and it is a fairly common albeit annoying medical issue and there is no reason for it not to be acknowledged. So how about it, anyone else got any words their spell check doesn't understand??? Especially horsey ones.

I can get it to recognise any word I type in and it also recognises most words so long as the correct letters are there.

for example this:-

Rfo xemple htsi nca bceome

can become this:-

For example this can become

Can you add words to your spell check?

Seems to me that I've seen that option in some of mine.....it's especially helpful for some names because not everyone spells the "normal" way...whatever normal is
default_smile.png
May have been in some of my publishing programs, I'll watch for that. Check yours for the ability to add.

Latest posts

Back