My introduction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Hi,

It's nice to finally be able to post. I've been lurking since about November, but for some reason, the forums wouldn't let me log in. My name is Megan, im 18, and live in Pennsylvania. I have been showing big horses for about 4 years, riding for about 5. I have recently gotten my first mini to show at halter, in 4H production, obstacle trail,and to just have fun with. I have an 8 month old palomino stud colt(who will be gelded soon).He does have some faults, such as a slightly long head, and he toes out slightly in the rear,but I don't plan on showing him extensively in breed shows, mostly just 4h, and open shows.I will be working with my farrier to try to get him straightened out in the rear, so hopefullythat will help him some. His registered name is Beals Barnyard Midas Touch.I also have a Quarter horse mare, MyDaddysJag, better known as Josie. She is 18 this year,and still quite competative in barrels, poles, and gameing classes. Due to an injury I sustained last year(not horse related) I can no longer barrel race, so I have free leased my mare to my 10 year old cousin, although I still use her as my riding horse, and play around with barrels

when Im feeling up to it. Other that horses, I work full time as a cosmetologist. I am a 2006 graduate, and still live at home with my family(otherwise I couldn't afford my horses) I've attached some pictures of my horses, from before they got their woolies.

Midas, In the pic it looks like he has high socks, but he dosen't, its just the pic...

209622669.jpg

And Josie, My 18 year old appendix AQHA mare

72372782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from California! :saludando: Looks like you are going to have a nice gelding to show.... :bgrin

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Welcome and I really like your horses. I am in Connecticut with 13 miniatures and various farm animals.

Have been in minis since 1986.

Joyce L

:saludando: Welcome from Northern Wisconsin. This is the best place to learn about and talk about mini's. These people are the best.

Hello From Southern Ontario Canada!!! Love your pics Cute horses!
default_wub.png
:

Welcome to the forum Megan. Your horses are beautiful.

Tammie~

Welcome to minis! You'll really enjoy your little guy. And I think his head is adorable!
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: Hi, I am from Pa too!! This forum has been great to me and my family... Everyone is so nice.. Very pretty horses you have...
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to lb! keep in mind young horses sometimes get a little hocky in the back until they mature and gain some weight and muscle. (*gotta have some junk in the trunk!) hes sure a nice looking mini!

Kay

welcome form Ireland :saludando: where it is a beautiful sunny day!!!!! :lol: i love your gelding hes gorgeous
default_wub.png
:

Welcome! I'm glad you can post now.
default_yes.gif
:

I like your horses!
default_wub.png
:

I had a life time with big horses too (QH's) but now minis are my passion!

Welcome from sunny, warm Iowa.

You have very nice horses, good luck showing him.

:aktion033: Nice to have you here!

I too have a palomino gelding, only he is a QH, and of course I've got minis!

Your baby is a doll
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back