My Hubby asked a ?? Lets see all of your answer's.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we got minis my husband never questions where all of the money goes. He now knows EXACTLY where it went
default_biggrin.png

They are my saving grace, they keep my sanity and I get out of bed because of them, I couldn't live life without them. TJ

I told my husband it was for his safety. Cause I NEED my horses to vent about him to and listen to me so that I dont go crazy and hurt him. LOL
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG! This is just perfect and one of the many reasons I have minis; I just haven't told him that yet.
default_wink.png

Pure joy, my kids (minis) provide geniune joy, love, kindness, etc. All of the fruits of the spirit wrapped up in a tiny package. STRESS RELIEVER, I can have a day full of stress, anxiety, and ugliness but, coming home to a sweet velvet nose helps me get through the next rough day.They are a natural life enhancer!

I agree!
default_smile.png
Well put

If my OH was dumb enough to ask me why I have them .... ;)

I would tell him, I would be even more unbearable than I am now without them!

without them I would have no plans, no goals for the future, so I might have more money, but what on earth would i spend it on anyway, clothes & shoes?! They keep me down to earth, keep me grounded and give me something to look forward to and plan for. Without them I would be miserable! My life of horses was inherited, I dont know life without them.

For any non-horsey people who ask what good are they etc, I find out what their hobby's & passion is, and ask why they do THAT.
default_wink.png

LOL, some of your responses really made me laugh, but I think they are all true!!

Driving fun! Getting an up close and personal look at your neighborhood. I love listening to the birds and seeing the new spring growth, etc.... as we go by in the cart.

You also get to meet MANY people that you normally would not have a chance to, as they stop to admire your horses.

And one thing I have noticed for years....

They ALWAYS bring a smile to someone's face. I know that if that person was having a horrible day, they got to smile at least ONE TIME during the day and had a bright spot in it that might make them feel better.
default_biggrin.png

MY husband says that the main reason we keep mini horses is to keep us in DEBT!

Robin

Latest posts

Back