My how they grow!! From weaner till 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
f326914d.jpg

I picked him up at Nationals from Doc... he was 4 months old and that was his very first show ever....

The next year we took him back and he was top 10 again but I was too poor for more pics.

f36971d4.jpg

and now my boy is two.... and here is his pic from the World show in Columbus. He got 2nd in a huge model class but then he missed his two year old class. Things happen. Bruce just sent me his pic.

f3269143.jpg

My babys not a baby any more! AMHR ASPC Michigans Sweet Tart I love you!

Lyn

Wow Lyn,

You should be proud he is very nice. He is a nice looking Man now!!
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn - What happened to him?
ohmy.gif
Are you sure you posted the right picture? LOL [/SIZE]

Boy, not only did he grow up, he also changed colors! Congratulations on his wins.
aktion033.gif
Nice boy, or should I say MAN?
wink.gif

He is beautiful!! It really amazes me how they change colors over time. I never realized that before I joined this group.

[SIZE=14pt]Sweet Tart is the "True Grey" Both his parents are grey. They are born black or dark brown and over time get lighter and lighter. I think its a different grey that what Steel and Sweet N Sour are. They are still quite bluish colored on their dark spots. Another two years and Sweetie will be white.This is his daddy and I expect him to look just like that only smaller![/SIZE]

f3242c98.jpg

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love his color this year
wub.gif
If only you could "lock it in" and have it stay that way forever. Maybe some day someone will invent a shot for that haha
smile.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations, he looks beautiful![/SIZE]

smile.gif

Liz M.

I really like seeing his pictures of each age. He is certainly a nice looking young man! Very nice!

He's quite stunning now Lyn!
yes.gif
Congratulations on his placings at World!

[SIZE=14pt]WOW Lyn he's a pretty boy!!! From his weaner pictures I wouldn't have guessed him to go gray. I just love grays, I'm going to have to have a gray one of these days. [/SIZE]
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back