My horses! *lots of pix*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibsongrrl

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a long time, but it's fun to be back! I have two minis (a silver dapple mare & mini donkey gelding), and I have two big horses, a Fjord and Peruvian Paso.

I have enjoyed seeing the photos of all your beautiful horses and ponies. So I thought I would share photos of mine.
default_smile.png

The minis, I just got back after them having been away from me for a year. I know I need to get some weight off of them, especially the donkey!

This is Sugar. She is about 4 years old, unregistered.

sugar-1.jpg

Sparky, 3 year old donkey.

sparky-1.jpg

With Hotdog...she loves all the ponies!

sparkyhotdog-2.jpg

This is my Norwegian Fjord mare, Izzy. She will be four years old next summer. I've had her since she was a weanling. I started riding her this summer!

izz.jpg

izzygroup.jpg

And this is my Peruvian Paso, Poncho. He is 16 years old, and I've had him since he was 8. He was my first horse.
default_smile.png
(I know that bit is huge in his mouth...it was experimental...I usually just ride him with a paso bosal)

poncho-2.jpg

poncho-11.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

-Kristie Strange

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
You have gorgeous horses & donkey + dog!

I really like Poncho.

& Izzy

& Sugar

& Sparky

& Hotdog

(I love then all)

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Ash

How very sweet they all are!! Welcome back and keep sending pix. i love seeing everyone's..
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Nice horses and I love the mini donkey. I miss Wiily Wonka (had him on long term loan to keep my big horse company, he went home when she crossed the rainbow bridge),
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back